Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I have a tough time selling devices... I have three iPhones floating around with various cracks and other maladies and my 4S in current use.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have a tough time selling devices... I have three iPhones floating around with various cracks and other maladies and my 4S in current use.

Eh, just stick 'em on eBay. Someone will buy them and refurb them. You might have enough between all the devices to fund your iPad purchase!

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
My iPad 3 (64 GB Verizon) is at $609 right now on ebay. I know I'm getting a 32 GB iPad Mini with LTE, but I just don't know if I'll go with Verizon or at&t. The LTE on my Verizon iPad 3 was VERY spotty here in Austin.

There's a web site that shows the coverage and signal strength of all the carriers by your zip code. Even shows the location of the cell towers. Can't find the URL right now, but might want to Google...

pigstamp

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
What does the retna do? Prevent red eye in your pictures or what??

Lol cataracts..retina gives you super sharp picture quality and you won't be able to see many megapixels or that blocky stuff on regular devices. Just means crystal clear display blah blah...well worth it. Specially for the 13 inch retina MacBook pro

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
So if you get an Ipad without it then what does that mean?

It's just a matter of screen resolution. What apple did was put 4 times the pixels in the same physical space and called it a retina display. The mini will have the same pixel count as the original 9.7 inch iPad and iPad 2 but in a slightly smaller space giving a better ppi but not the 300+ that makes it "retina"

tibbi64

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Been catching up on my shows, laptop getting really hot. Will be my first ipad, and can then watch my shows on it. :) Raising Hope.

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
Ok I'm curious: what is that show about or do I even want to know lol?

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

It's about either a family's son or daughter who moved out from there redneck parents house to a big city like Los Angeles New York etc and don't want nothing to do with being a redneck then they setup like a meeting with her and the parents and family but they have no idea and they convince him or her to move back to there redneck roots

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods