Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The best deal is if you go to the Refurbished section of the Apple Store. They have refurb iPad 3s for $379. Best deal in town...

Seriously! Apple's never steered me (or anyone else I know, for that matter) wrong with a refurbished product. Some of the best in the tech world.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
LOL. My wife just stumbled out of the bedroom all bleary-eyed asking if I got her iPad yet. I told her, "No honey, not yet. Look at the Smart Cover color options, choose one, and go back to sleep."

She chose pink. And then stumbled back out a minute later and chose green. Priceless!

Lmao that's awesome

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

LookOutDJ

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I'm planning on getting a red one, so I would like to hear people's experience with them...

I have a black leather smart cover... I like it. Ive had it over a year and never had any problems with it, no fading or leather cracking issues. When it gets dirty I just wipe it down with a damp microfiber cloth. Ive had the other smart covers and had issues with the material bunching up at the hinge resulting in it sliding around a bit when closed on the iPad.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Officially lost what's left of my mind. I'm now watching the incredibly bad U.S. version of the incredibly good British show Coupling... on MySpace.

Start the pre-orders already before I'm forced onto something worse... like reality TV!

2BTs4Me

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I bought the black leather Smart Cover for my iPad 2 when they were first released. It has a few scuff marks, but you can hardly see them. The color hasn't been removed at all. I use it daily and have even shoved it into my purse. I think it was worth the expense. I plan on getting one for my mini too.

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
how many people in here always buy the new ipad every year selling the old one seems lots of people have to always have the new one no matter what they have to do to make it happen

Park

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
My iPad 3 (64 GB Verizon) is at $609 right now on ebay. I know I'm getting a 32 GB iPad Mini with LTE, but I just don't know if I'll go with Verizon or at&t. The LTE on my Verizon iPad 3 was VERY spotty here in Austin.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
My iPhone 4S is refurbished and I've never had any problems with it.

I've actually had better luck with their refurbs, as well as their black-box replacement phones. I'm on my 3rd replacement phone (1 for the 4, 2 for the 4S) out of a black box, and they've been rock solid. The only reason that I had to get a second 4S out of the black box ones is because the CMOS sensor went bad on the first one.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Officially lost what's left of my mind. I'm now watching the incredibly bad U.S. version of the incredibly good British show Coupling... on MySpace.

Start the pre-orders already before I'm forced onto something worse... like reality TV!

Your first mistake was logging into MySpace lol.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I recently gotten myself a Product RED Smart Case and its held up pretty good so far. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods