Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
One more question.. Does anyone have the black leather smart cover? Any opinions on durability or if the leather fades/wears too quickly? It's pretty expensive but it just looks so sexy

Yes, I'm planning on getting a red one, so I would like to hear people's experience with them...

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey just to let everyone know if you have issues with your preorder on the website, you're actually better off using the Apple Store app. I remember it was easier with the iPhone 5 preorder and I imagine it will be the same way here. Well everyone good luck on your preorder and let's go out there and get these devices lol!

#applepeptalk

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
I cant decide if the non retna is going to bother me or not. I think ill be waiting until i can hold one.

You have 14 days to return for full refund.

- - - Updated - - -

The best deal is if you go to the Refurbished section of the Apple Store. They have refurb iPad 3s for $379. Best deal in town...

I heard there actually not refurbs there brand new said a apple sales person

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Hey just to let everyone know if you have issues with your preorder on the website, you're actually better off using the Apple Store app. I remember it was easier with the iPhone 5 preorder and I imagine it will be the same way here. Well everyone good luck on your preorder and let's go out there and get these devices lol!

#applepeptalk

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

I second that! Definitely can be a good backup if the Apple site gets clogged.

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
LOL. My wife just stumbled out of the bedroom all bleary-eyed asking if I got her iPad yet. I told her, "No honey, not yet. Look at the Smart Cover color options, choose one, and go back to sleep."

She chose pink. And then stumbled back out a minute later and chose green. Priceless!

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
They recondition, fix, test and guarantee all of them.

Oh, I know that. Just stating the condition that caused the return. I wouldn't be upraised if the ones that they had as exchange sku's are now going out at the refurb price. Brand new devices just without retail packing