Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

jl0998

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
For being the first person to reply to this thread, Peligro911 gets an awesome Kuel h12 stylus!

Enjoy!

(And more giveaways to come! Ain't no party like an iMore pajama pre-order party!!)

Ain't no party like an iMore pajama pre-order party, cause a iMore pajama pre-order party don't stop!

Just thought I would finish the song

Belzad

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I find myself going back and forth on the purchasing of an iPad mini. I already have both a 3rd generation iPad with LTE and an iPhone 5. I like the idea of a smaller device to use for reading and some surfing. But I find the lack of a retina display really concerns me, and then if I do pick up an iPad mini do I get Wi-Fi only or get an LTE version. I have over 2 hours to decide, but I have flip flopped so many times already.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site

So you're talking about the distracting "panda" issue that some people have. This is entirely subjective. A "washed out" display is not subjective, it's a defect.

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I find myself going back and forth on the purchasing of an iPad mini. I already have both a 3rd generation iPad with LTE and an iPhone 5. I like the idea of a smaller device to use for reading and some surfing. But I find the lack of a retina display really concerns me, and then if I do pick up an iPad mini do I get Wi-Fi only or get an LTE version. I have over 2 hours to decide, but I have flip flopped so many times already.

It depends. I want one solely for use reading at night. The 3 gets heavy to read in bed with.

pigstamp

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have an idea of iPad mini's possibility on the release of a retina version within a year? Will it bea big difference from the original display? I don't wanna waste my money if a better one comes out shortly...but I love apple..

I'm having the same problem..do you know if retina makes a BIG difference? I'm using the iPad 3 retina right now but I've never owned an apple product without it..

ITS ME DAVID

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site
So you're talking about the distracting "panda" issue that some people have. This is entirely subjective. A "washed out" display is not subjective, it's a defect.

Actually it does makes the color seems washed out the black makes the color pops and seem more vibrant that's why I returned my iPad 3 white for black but that's me everyone can't see what I see this was my preference.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Yay! About to leave work. :D. Gonna get me some McDonald's and go to the gym, but I'll still be here lol

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

pink2

Jun 4, 2008
Visit site
I'm concerned that the font would be harder to read on the mini compared to full version size. Any thoughts on that?

nickpthemft

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The best guess is off the "two weeks later" given at the show. Possibly the 16th.

My curiosity is why sprint? They don't add it to a shared package. Are you in one of the rare sprint LTE areas?

Actually, she signed up back in April with a contract for the ZTE Optik. $99 for the tablet, 2 years of servitude. We're way too short into the contract to even think about terminating. And honestly, Sprint does work consistently mediocre in our town. We're 100 miles from anything, so we have to be picky about the service we choose. It's AT&T or Sprint that's most consistent, and we can't justify the price for AT&T. She's got 1GB for $18/month after taxes right now.

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Actually it does makes the color seems washed out the black makes the color pops and seem more vibrant that's why I returned my iPad 3 white for black but that's me everyone can't see what I see this was my preference.

Looking at the two colors side by side on the 3 I didn't notice much of a difference at all, but again every pair of eyes are different.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I think this may have had more to do with the retina display than anything else.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox