Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I tend to switch colors every generation, so even if the design doesn't change, I can easily tell the apart. Damn iPad 4 will mess with that though, as this is supposed to be the "black" year but I have a black iPad 3.

(I won't be keeping the Wi-Fi versions, they'll probably end up being Xmas gifts or something.)

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I tend to switch colors every generation, so even if the design doesn't change, I can easily tell the apart. Damn iPad 4 will mess with that though, as this is supposed to be the "black" year but I have a black iPad 3.

(I won't be keeping the Wi-Fi versions, they'll probably end up being Xmas gifts or something.)

I predict a giveaway contest lol. :D

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

Dear Santa...

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
So here's my plan: Pre-order 4G iPad mini and iPad 4 tonight, go line up and buy Wi-Fi iPad Mini and iPad 4 on launch day just to get reviews done faster. Insane enough?

Sounds like a good plan Rene! I wish I could get the new New iPad but I refuse to shell out another 800+ bucks when I just know they are gonna be releasing another iPhoneized thinner lighter shiny bezeled iPad next year.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone else verify that their Apple pre-ordered products have always arrived on release date? That's how it's always been for me. Although my area has a flood warning that week so my order might be delayed :(.

rednocturne307

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a good plan Rene! I wish I could get the new New iPad but I refuse to shell out another 800+ bucks when I just know they are gonna be releasing another iPhoneized thinner lighter shiny bezeled iPad next year.
As long as you love the product that you have, why worry what else is out there? There'll always be something newer out there, just enjoy the device you have.

I know, I know, easier said than done, right?

mossdesoymilk

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site

when you say or something..would that mean a prize possibly? I can take one off your hands!

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone else verify that their Apple pre-ordered products have always arrived on release date? That's how it's always been for me. Although my area has a flood warning that week so my order might be delayed :(.

I have always gotten them the day of release, or one time, the day before. :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner