Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

mikells43

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
i was thinking but the non retina screen kills me. but with a discover card you can get 25% cash back thru apple store on shop discover right now.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
As much as I would love to say I'm ordering I can't maybe getting wife one for Xmas later but I would rather have a full size iPad myself .. Unless I see them in person and then I might make the switch but that's a big if

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Also, the Apple TV and iPad were upgraded together which leads me to believe those two products will remain in the first half of the year. Imagine Apple holding an event just to update their Apple TV. Not likely, at least in my opinion.

Now an updated Apple TV I definitely would be interested in knowing about. :)

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

CrackBerry Kevin

Aug 30, 2007
www.crackberry.com
Just came back from the Apple store... picked up FIVE lightning to 30 pin adapters finally. Glad that's finally done with.... my fiance was ticked off she couldn't use her iPhone 5 with her Bose dock. Guess that's the benefit of going wireless on those music type docs.

Kinda want to get an iPad Mini tonight... might just do it so I can try it out.

It's funny, at first I thought the decision was between iPad Mini and full size iPad. But at the price point, I'm starting to think the real decision is iPad mini vs. iPod touch. $299... iPod Touch w/retina.. or $329 you go iPad mini... no retina... or wait.. $71 more you get an iPad 2. Decisions decisions!

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Just came back from the Apple store... picked up FIVE lightning to 30 pin adapters finally. Glad that's finally done with.... my fiance was ticked off she couldn't use her iPhone 5 with her Bose dock. Guess that's the benefit of going wireless on those music type docs.

Kinda want to get an iPad Mini tonight... might just do it so I can try it out.

It's funny, at first I thought the decision was between iPad Mini and full size iPad. But at the price point, I'm starting to think the real decision is iPad mini vs. iPod touch. $299... iPod Touch w/retina.. or $329 you go iPad mini... no retina... or wait.. $71 more you get an iPad 2. Decisions decisions!

Kevin the only reason I can see you buying a iPad mini is to do a comparison to the PlayBook 2 lol j/k. ;) :D

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

chadec

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
No retina is my only holdback thought. I've gotten pretty used to the retina display between the phone and iPad. I'd hate to open it and just go, " oh...."

dyountmusic

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Anyone have an idea of when the LTE iPads will ship other than a vague mid-november? I heard a rumor of two weeks after the release of the WiFi version (November 16th??). Just wondering if anyone has any additional info. Also, why did they choose to ship the LTE version later? Have they ever done this before to a release?

KJowers

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I just can't see shedding my Ipad 3 32gb LTE for the Ipad 4. My 3 is only 3 weeks old. Now buying the Ipad 4 for my wife or the mini for my son is another matter.

Jay Roc

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Question Kevin I've Followed Crack Berry For A While And Currently Own An iPhone 5 With At&t And Still Have My BB 9900 That I Use For Work If Possible Would You Please Share Whats Your Daily Driver And Or Drivers And Why You Have Chosen Them?

fordgirl14

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
No retina is my only holdback thought. I've gotten pretty used to the retina display between the phone and iPad. I'd hate to open it and just go, " oh...."

That is what I am scared of too....but from the couple of articles I read, the display is still pretty nice being non-retina. I am still going to take a chance. I am holding onto my "Limited Edition" iPad 3 (telling myself this makes me feel better). I will sell my 4th gen iPod.

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Good Evening Everyone! This is my first time posting here over at iMore, I'm a long time reader and as often as a poster as I can be across the Mobile Nations @ CrackBerry [username: Berry_Intelligence]! I love Apple products, I am an equal opportunity lover of all technology, and I'll be up trying to do my first pre-order with Apple tonight trying to get my sister one [she's had me following iPad mini rumors and news for months now!]
Thanks in advance for the hospitality on this side of the Mobile Nations!

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site

The display in the Mini uses new GF2 technology, so its crisper, brighter, thinner. The same number of pixels as an iPad2, but squished into a smaller area. So the pixels will be smaller. Should look good - not Retina, but definitely better than an iPad2. Somewhere inbetween.

And you can take any product back within the first 30 days - so if it bothers you you don't have to keep it.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox