Official waiting for iPad Mini pre-order pajama party!

Mactually

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering ditching my 16g LTE 3rd gen to offset cost on 2 minis with LTE . The black back would have been a nice addition for the 4th gen but that'll likely come in the 5th. Any guesses whether that'll be a spring or fall release, I'm betting apples release schedule will be crammed all in late Q3-Q4 now

The iPad is rumored to be set for a refresh in March 2013.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
The iPad is rumored to be set for a refresh in March 2013.

I don't see it happening. If that were the case we'd be in the same predicament with the iPad 4 as we're with the 3 now. Plus I think Apple is for now planning fall releases of the iPad/iPhone now, as other people stated before.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk

Mactually

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't see it happening. If that were the case we'd be in the same predicament with the iPad 4 as we're with the 3 now. Plus I think Apple is for now planning fall releases of the iPad/iPhone now, as other people stated before.

Well, I believe that Apple only updated the iPad to keep it ahead of the mini and to give it the new lightning connector. Let's be honest, if Apple hadn't refreshed the iPad and given it a better, faster processor the mini would be on par with the larger iPad in terms of performance and that would keep a lot more people from purchasing the iPad 4.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Well, I believe that Apple only updated the iPad to keep it ahead of the mini and to give it the new lightning connector. Let's be honest, if Apple hadn't refreshed the iPad and given it a better, faster processor the mini would be on par with the larger iPad in terms of performance and that would keep a lot more people from purchasing the iPad 4.

Valid point. We shall see come March/April. That's about the time I was planning on replacing my iPad 2.

Mactually

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Valid point. We shall see come March/April. That's about the time I was planning on replacing my iPad 2.

Also, the Apple TV and iPad were upgraded together which leads me to believe those two products will remain in the first half of the year. Imagine Apple holding an event just to update their Apple TV. Not likely, at least in my opinion.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh