Or they'll just drop the Beta tag one day without saying anything
    Lol right! I would not put it past them

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk
    10-25-2012 11:58 PM
    Vikes loooooooooooosers gooooooooooooooooooo bears baby whohoooooooo we on top of the divison nfc north rules bearzzzzzzz
    10-25-2012 11:59 PM
    dear iMore, may I have the first prize..please?
    1:56 pm on the 26th here already, I'm confused with American time are you on daylight savings or?

How long until its midnight there so I have a rough idea?
    It should be available at 5pm where you are.
    feelingluckyinaus likes this.
    1:56 pm on the 26th here already, I'm confused with American time are you on daylight savings or?

It's about midnight EST now. Three hours to go
    Believe it or not.......my wife is holding...em...shall we say "the cookie"hostage till i pre-order not 1, not 2 but 3 mini's we promised our kids (actually it was supposed to be 3 fire-hd's but they were'nt as excited because quote "apple is cooler"...........there goes my overtime!! ;-) !
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    3hrs left whose in the west coast
    10-26-2012 12:00 AM

You have exactly 3 hours before pre-orders start.
    10-26-2012 12:00 AM
    Hello fellow apple fanatics! I just set my alarm for 245 am and decided to quickly check reeder and saw iMore's post and here I am! I am still really up in the air as to what to order.either 32 or 64 but the real tough choice is whether to get wifi only or not.I have an iPad 3 with LTE but I only activate the data if I'm traveling or during my son's football season. I plan on not taking my iPad out and about much and just tether my phone once the jailbreak is out. Decisions decisions...
    10-26-2012 12:01 AM
    That's what I'm saying. Unless they can make her more built-in and not strictly rely on a data connection that much, I don't know how much more they can add or do with it.

Maybe they will give us ladies a male voice option like the voice of Jason Statham, Daniel Craig or Sean Connery.....

Sorry, gotta keep my imagination going to stay awake....lol
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    Believe it or not.......my wife is holding...em...shall we say "the cookie"hostage till i pre-order not 1, not 2 but 3 mini's we promised our kids (actually it was supposed to be 3 fire-hd's but they were'nt as excited because quote "apple is cooler"...........there goes my overtime!! ;-) !
    Wow! That's cold-blooded on her part lol. Well played wife of Warjon...

Maybe they will give us ladies a male voice option like the voice of Jason Statham, Daniel Craig or Sean Connery.....

Haha dreamer
    DaPhoneking likes this.
    10-26-2012 12:02 AM
    There goes the apple store webpage! It says "We'll be back!"
    10-26-2012 12:02 AM

I can see the first two, but Sean Connery is getting kinda annoying. But I never really cared for him in the Bond movies personally. Pierce Bronsan FTW!

10-26-2012 12:03 AM
    Apple store is already offline.
    10-26-2012 12:04 AM
    There goes the apple store webpage! It says "We'll be back!"
    "... For 2 minutes, then we'll be back again!"
    10-26-2012 12:04 AM
    yeah I agree but i read a lot and I was actually thinking of buying a paper white just for my books! So when I saw how light and thin the mini is I figured this is perfect for my poor carpel tunneled hands!
    10-26-2012 12:05 AM
    The store is down updating
    The hardware is not dated. New case, new advanced battery, new WiFi (super fast), LTE, new cameras (just like the Retina iPad), Lightning connector, Siri, new display using GF2 technology (brighter, lighter, smaller pixels). The ONLY thing the same as the iPad 2 is the processor. And since its driving a smaller device it should do fine. Same processor used in the new iPod Touch.
    Dude i don't think anyone can put it better than that can we get you to write for these blogs everyone trying to compare it to the bigger one or even the surface this little dude is in a league of its own and i am getting one black iphone 5 so i am going with the black mini 32gb
    I can see the first two, but Sean Connery is getting kinda annoying. But I never really cared for him in the Bond movies personally. Pierce Bronsan FTW!

It's all about the accent....but really, I am so tired of that chick's voice....it's the same one in my car and when I have my phone paired I have no idea which device I am screaming and cursing at!
    10-26-2012 12:06 AM
    It's all about the accent....but really, I am so tired of that chick's voice....it's the same one in my car and when I have my phone paired I have no idea which device I am screaming and cursing at!
    Is it the voice of OnStar too lol?

10-26-2012 12:08 AM
    Hello fellow apple fanatics! I just set my alarm for 245 am and decided to quickly check reeder and saw iMore's post and here I am! I am still really up in the air as to what to order….either 32 or 64 but the real tough choice is whether to get wifi only or not….I have an iPad 3 with LTE but I only activate the data if I'm traveling or during my son's football season. I plan on not taking my iPad out and about much and just tether my phone once the jailbreak is out. Decisions decisions...
    I'm not on the road enough to warrant the extra data plan. I just use my iPhone on the road. iPad is for home. So WiFi only. With iCloud, do you really need 64GB?
    10-26-2012 12:08 AM
    So for anyone who has done this pre-ordering before, do they normally use three hours to update the digital storefront??
    10-26-2012 12:09 AM
    please let me win something
    10-26-2012 12:10 AM
    Dude i don't think anyone can put it better than that can we get you to write for these blogs everyone trying to compare it to the bigger one or even the surface this little dude is in a league of its own and i am getting one black iphone 5 so i am going with the black mini 32gb
    Sure, I'll write - but only if I get LOTS of free stuff!
    10-26-2012 12:10 AM
800 ... 678910 ...