getting s 128 gig microsoft surface pro with 4 gig of ram just kidding lol !!!!! im getting a ipad 4 64 gig with 1 gig of ram
    ....also loaded with viruses and registry errors lol.

Sent from the shadows of darkness using Tapatalk
    10-26-2012 01:01 AM
    Sooooo....being a martyr does not get you the Ipad mini pre-ordered faster. I tried pulling an Edgar Allen Poe and called Apple and informed them how I have a nasty cold from my kids and I should be in bed sleeping like Drew Breeze with some Nyquil and I have to get up at the crack of dawn for..... Skylanders but that didn't work, maybe I should have went with a lice story....lol
    10-26-2012 01:01 AM
    Actually, she signed up back in April with a contract for the ZTE Optik. $99 for the tablet, 2 years of servitude. We're way too short into the contract to even think about terminating. And honestly, Sprint does work consistently mediocre in our town. We're 100 miles from anything, so we have to be picky about the service we choose. It's AT&T or Sprint that's most consistent, and we can't justify the price for AT&T. She's got 1GB for $18/month after taxes right now.
    Fair enough reasoning, and I'm not knocking sprint. I have them for my phone and haven't looked back to AT&T once.
    10-26-2012 01:02 AM
    For being the first person to reply to this thread, Peligro911 gets an awesome Kuel h12 stylus!

SGP kuel H12 Stylus Pen - Apple iPhone Stylus - iMore Store

Enjoy!

(And more giveaways to come! Ain't no party like an iMore pajama pre-order party!!)
    Congrate, Peligro! I'm hoping to get lucky and score a case for the mini or some other cool accessory that my wife could use while she's toting it around for work.
    downtownharold likes this.
    any one know if the microsoft surface pro really has 128 gig storage and 4 gig of ram with a intel i5 processor seems those are computer specs not tablet specs
    ....also loaded with viruses and registry errors lol.

That's what the additional 64GB is for.. have to have somewhere to store the virii as they grow. :P
    Black 16GB WiFi
    10-26-2012 01:03 AM
    McDonald's and gym together lol

- - - Updated - - -
    I've just never had this problem I guess. Always had white devices and it's never bothered me. It's different for everyone I suppose.
    Exactly
    10-26-2012 01:04 AM
    That's what the additional 64GB is for.. have to have somewhere to store the virii as they grow. :P
    LMAO!

10-26-2012 01:04 AM
    Does this mean I have hit delirium.......lol
    Well I have never been on a forum and I really do have a cold but it's been fun talking to you guys and reading the comments.
    Can we get together and do this for Assasians Creed midnight release and when I'm waiting for the Grey's Anatomy show premiere....lol
    10-26-2012 01:05 AM
    oh didnt kno the surface came with viruses on it thanks for heads up
    any one know if the microsoft surface pro really has 128 gig storage and 4 gig of ram with a intel i5 processor seems those are computer specs not tablet specs
    It does indeed. That is the high end config for it.
    No harder than reading on your phone?
    That's what I was afraid of. I have a hard time with that so I guess that convinces me that the iPad 4 would be better for me.

I agree with others that the black makes the screen more vibrant but having a case on it makes it kinda irrelevant.

Anyone else getting the otterbox one?
    10-26-2012 01:06 AM
    Fair enough reasoning, and I'm not knocking sprint. I have them for my phone and haven't looked back to AT&T once.
    LOL. Actually, I'm the exact opposite. Me and my wife switched to AT&T back with the iPhone 3G, and for all the complaints people have about them, we couldn't be happier. We've always had great service for a marginally-reasonable price. Sprint was our best option for a tablet with decent service at dirt cheap rates. We've been happy with their service, just not the tablet.
    I've just never had this problem I guess. Always had white devices and it's never bothered me. It's different for everyone I suppose.
    Exactly
    At first I never noticed till I was at the apple store looking at them both and seen this difference.
    Does anyone think that the black iPad mini will have the scuffgate issues that the black iPhone 5 has suffered from? I'm going with the white to match my iPhone 4s anyway but the scuffing problems was a major reason why I never even considered the black.
    Does this mean I have hit delirium.......lol
    Well I have never been on a forum and I really do have a cold but it's been fun talking to you guys and reading the comments.
    Can we get together and do this for Assasians Creed midnight release and when I'm waiting for the Grey's Anatomy show premiere....lol
    I have a cold as well, and I saw a few others saying that they had a cold earlier too. What if we're carriers of a disease that will start the zombie apocalypse? I was really hoping I wouldn't be among the first to go but if this is what was meant to be...bury me with my iPhone. 😂
    jl0998 likes this.
    I'm having the same problem..do you know if retina makes a BIG difference? I'm using the iPad 3 retina right now but I've never owned an apple product without it..
    I previously had an iPhone 3 and I can easily tell the difference between it and the iPhone 4S retina display. Mind you I now have an iPhone 5 and its display is even better than the iPhone 4S. I also can easily tell the difference between the original iPad's non-retina screen and my current 3rd generation iPad. Hard to say what the mini display will be like, which is what still has me second guessing myself.
    10-26-2012 01:07 AM
    Does anyone think that the black iPad mini will have the scuffgate issues that the black iPhone 5 has suffered from? I'm going with the white to match my iPhone 4s anyway but the scuffing problems was a major reason why I never even considered the black.
    I do im afraid.
    10-26-2012 01:08 AM
    That's what I was afraid of. I have a hard time with that so I guess that convinces me that the iPad 4 would be better for me.

I agree with others that the black makes the screen more vibrant but having a case on it makes it kinda irrelevant.

Anyone else getting the otterbox one?
    The size should be configurable, I always keep my iBooks at around 8 on the iPad and a little higher on my phone. You'll have twice the screen width to use on a mini. Without holding it and trying you'd be hard pressed to make a definite call
    10-26-2012 01:08 AM
    It does indeed. That is the high end config for it.
    wow microsoft really putting good specs in it apple is only giving us 1 gig with no choice for more right?
    10-26-2012 01:09 AM
    I do im afraid.
    If it weren't for that issue, I might actually consider getting the black one, but that's really a deal breaker for me since I let my niece play with my stuff all the time :P.
    10-26-2012 01:10 AM
    I have a cold too.
    16 GB Black WIFI
    wow microsoft really putting good specs in it apple is only giving us 1 gig with no choice for more right?
    No, but having 4gb of RAM in a fragmented OS is also just a big number with nothing to show
800 ... 1213141516 ...