iPad Mini: Black or White???

Branz1

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I saw the keynote videos and the white ipad mini really did stand out. I liked how the color really presented the iPad mini. But I do a lot of reading, books, magazines, video watching, surfing the web... I think that the white may be a distraction to the "non retina" display. I think the black may bring out a similar screen experience to a retina display. Idk yet. Which color will you be getting and why?

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to go with black, I just like how the black looks over the white (in both iPad and iPad Mini)

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I plan on getting the black iPad mini since I have the black iPhone 5 black on black baby babaaaaby

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I would have to see either one in person to make a final decision. But even still if I were to get one I'd get one for my kids.

RealNeal

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
White. Definitely. I had always had black devices until the iPhone 5, and I absolutely love it in white. So I'll continue with the white Mini. And a red (Product) Smart Cover.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
This thread needs a poll! That said, I love my White/Silver iPhone 5 and will get the same with the iPad mini.

iphonefizzle

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
i am going bligggity black baby yeah match that iphone i love the diamond cut shiny black question is the back of this thing like the back of our iphone 5's i didn't watch the keynote

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I got a black one... partly because the white's were sold out for 11/2 delivery :D

But also, I've played with some white iphones and ipads in the past, and when watching movies on them, or even just using them in dimmer light rooms, I found the white border to be super distracting... the black just blends in...

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the black one, I was a little disappointed because I wanted the white mini but I soon got over it after I realized both wifi versions could have been sold out then I would have nothing!

BigLan

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I got a black one... partly because the white's were sold out for 11/2 delivery :D

But also, I've played with some white iphones and ipads in the past, and when watching movies on them, or even just using them in dimmer light rooms, I found the white border to be super distracting... the black just blends in...

I agree completely 👍😄👍

wolfedude88

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I truly wanted a black ipad mini, I think the black screen looks better, but I prefer the back on the white one, I love the aluminum look. It will match my macbook pro, so I went with white.

sianaNZ

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I read an article that answers this very question. It depends on what you're going to use it for. If you'll mainly use it for reading, emailing etc then best to get a white one because it blends in with the white of the paper background.
If you're going to use it more for media, movies etc then a black one would be more suitable because it blends in more with the black frame of the pictures....

I had already decided I was getting a white one anyway before I had read this article.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2