or has it been pushed to October?
    09-06-2012 10:17 AM
    Hahahahahahahaha
    09-06-2012 10:22 AM
    no need to be so incredibly rude.

i had read many reports that the ipad mini reveal had been pushed to october.

Apple's 7-inch tablet will be named iPad Mini, says report | Apple - CNET News

Apple’s ‘iPad mini’ coming in Oct., report says - The Washington Post

i fully realize that the iphone 5 reveal be at the september event. but i also posted this in the ipad mini forum.
    09-06-2012 01:38 PM

i fully realize that the iphone 5 reveal be at the september event. but i also posted this in the ipad mini forum.
    That is the away it appears. Looks like iPods and iPhone is next week and one month later it will be the iPads turn. Possibly two of them.
    09-06-2012 05:21 PM
    Not that I would possibly know anything either, OTHER than thinking about getting a mini, BUT I too have been hearing Oct, and that Sept 12th's thing will be ipods and the iphone 5.
    09-07-2012 09:33 AM

I wasn't being rude. You asked if the Apple announcement was still "on" ... I simply asked if you had information that the Apple invitation was not accurate. Now asking for clarification is rude? SMH.
    09-07-2012 09:45 AM
    thank you both, i appreciate your info.
    09-07-2012 11:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD