[CONTEST - CLOSED] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottae316

Oct 13, 2009
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

Awesome, it would be great to win my very own BB-8 from iMore, thanks

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Re: [CONTEST] Win your very own BB-8 remote control Star Wars mini droid from iMore!

It's cute! I want one!

Senator48

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site

My cats will be appalled, but that will be half the fun!

xkevinx

Dec 16, 2012
Visit site

Loved BB8 in the movie. Easily one of my favorite characters. Would love to win this little guy!

iamgrv

Aug 7, 2014
Visit site

R2D2 was one of my favourite character of the franchise. But the BB8 has the force with him. Would love to win one for myself. Happy holidays everyone.

IMFSHN

May 6, 2009
Visit site

Amazing concept, tech, and cuteness, this droid is.

rajesh pandey3

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site

I'm a huge Star Wars fan and this new droid BB8 has made me jump out of my seat... My collection of droids will be complete once I get my hands on it.

GraArthy

May 30, 2014
Visit site

I could hide something right 'there' and you won't know it! Come here my new friend BB-8, come to your new owner and let's have some fun play :gold-star: :gold-star: :gold-star: :gold-star:

itsradchad

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site

Holy crap I want this so bad. It'd make up for the stupid girl that just ended our relationship over my Star Wars obsession.

DikaiaKnight

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

Been telling my wife how much I want this! (She's not amused!)

k_r

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site

Having this cute little droid as my personal pet would put a smile on my face every morning and instant reminds me of the best movie EVER! Keep up the good work, iMore!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2