Raise your hand if you bought Star Wars tickets!!

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Didn't buy tickets yet but the trailer looks AWESOME. Going back to what made Star Wars a great franchise in the beginning and I think it's great that they're bringing back so much of the original cast.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I just got back from seeing The Force Awakens tonight, and all I can say is... Hell to the yeah!!
Imo, the movie was worth the price of admission, and definitely needs to be seen on a big screen (the bigger the better). For me, it has a nice mixture of the original trilogy characters, and the new ones introduced with this release. Highlights for me were the performances of Harrison Ford as Han Solo, Daisy Ridley as Rey, and John Boyega as Finn. Looking forward to seeing it again...for those who are soon to see it, 'May the Force be with you' Enjoy

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't barely move. It was way more freaking awesome than I could have possibly imagined. I was in awe. Definetely the best one yet. I'm still in shock.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Got tickets for next week. Opening night was sold out bc we couldn't decide if we were gonna take the kids. So excited to see it!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Going to a private screening on Monday ��

I have filters on Tweetbot to keep any spoilers out of my feeds :)

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
You want spoilers? mwuhahahaha!!!!! :p

Star Wars spoiler!
32e51d15eab12676f52ec694e6ae3813.jpg

boltz82

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Someone please ban this person. ;)

As a child of the 70's and 80's I understand the allure and ant for it to be good. I thought that the story line was lacking and some of the acting was horrid. The special effects were good as always. I will say that this movie beat that of the prequels...nut that's not saying much. To each their own though. I am glad that you got something out of it that I apparently didn't.