gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
If you absolutely have to get something somewhere on time don't use USPS. No tracking update for my package sine midnight September 3 and still shows it will be delivered yesterday. I cringe when I order something and it is shipped via USPS.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
If you absolutely have to get something somewhere on time don't use USPS. No tracking update for my package sine midnight September 3 and still shows it will be delivered yesterday. I cringe when I order something and it is shipped via USPS.

I agree 100%, and in my experience, UPS is only slightly better. If I have the option, I always go FedEx.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I use the postal service when I need to send something cheap and just don't give a sh*t when it gets there. UPS when I need to know every detail of the packages life while traveling to the person and FedEx when there's not a UPS. FedEx some how lost an $800 desk between the truck and the 100 feet there is to the concierge desk at our building. They checked it in as being delivered, then went to our concierge and said "We're not sure what happened...", how the hell does that happen? Oh, that's right, because the guy on the truck hocked it to some guy for a couple hundred bucks and made me go through a month of headache to get another desk sent out...VIA UPS.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice