RIP HitchBOT

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I read this story earlier today and it really struck a nerve with me...why destroy this? Even if you're a hoodlum piece of sh*t, why destroy this thing? It had information about what it was, it had very little value in what could have been taken from it after being destroyed, and I mean what piece of society is just so engrained with dung that they would see something like this and not be curious about it's mission enough to essentially "kill" it.

I hate it. I hate what happened and it disgusts me. I feel the people responsible deserve to be punished severely...not just for the act itself, but it's just a really sh*tty thing to do as a human being.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Same here Sean I was surprised at how upset I was when I read the news. It really hit a nerve that someone can be so destructive and cold

The creators said they don't wish to pursue any chargers but I say different I would have a personal revenge going if the HitchBOT was my creation

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Same here Sean I was surprised at how upset I was when I read the news. It really hit a nerve that someone can be so destructive and cold

The creators said they don't wish to pursue any chargers but I say different I would have a personal revenge going if the HitchBOT was my creation

It just shows the immature and trashy society that exists in parts of our country. This thing was able to make some really awesome trips up to the point it got to the U.S., and then here, it lasted a blink of an eye. It f*cking ridiculous.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice