Mods and people in general on imore

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Recently I made a post about I felt on the s6 edge which I had for a couple of days and how I felt like after couple hours of play the wow factors wear off. All of this was solely based upon my opinion which I might add is my opinion. A couple of other bloggers responded to my post majority in negative aspects and me with my sense of humor and wittiness said what I had to say and thought that would be the end of it but instead it became more so of a judge mental based forum which once again the whole post was MY OPINION which couldn't sit well with others, so I am confused on the merit of what an opinion is because it spilled over to other forums where I posted facts than about the PS4 having better hardware and being a better gaming console in my opinion that is backed up by facts and once again someone couldn't agree with my opinion and as I replied in my witty I found myself being reported and banned off the forums for 3 days. So today I post a forum on how to report harassment so I get responses and one in particular about how I'm not being harassed and I'm being critical of other people opinions, so I'm ready to fly off the handle but than I analyze myself and say wait a minute how am I the one being critical when it was my opinion to began with and everyone else felt they should coerce there opinions upon me and if I felt otherwise I am wrong? Kind of weird don't you think the same thing you accuse me of doing you are doing yourself but what really grind my gears is someone says hey you shouldn't really voice your opinion because the person you was talking to is a mod and in a position of power...... Aren't we grown? Is this king of the hill? Lol last time I checked it was just a forum and if there's backlash on giving your opinion to someone else's opinion imore really needs to reevaluate itself.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site

kingloui26

May 15, 2015
Visit site
It is actually very much on point...

You offered up opinion. You were disagreed with... and others offered opinion. That's life. Get used to it.

No the point is when I disagree with others such as yourself it's a problem, you and a couple of others on here feel the need to tell people your opinion doesn't matter but when someone else does the same your whining blah blah blah do I'm not sure what I need to get over or deal with now have a glorious day sir

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
No the point is when I disagree with others such as yourself it's a problem, you and a couple of others on here feel the need to tell people your opinion doesn't matter but when someone else does the same your whining blah blah blah do I'm not sure what I need to get over or deal with now have a glorious day sir

No, you just want everyone to get on board with your opinion and can't handle it when someone challenges what you say. You can't handle other's deliveries of their opinion. That's the real problem. Maybe learn how to handle it better.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
lol...why do you continue to feel like you're being picked on? You share opinions and sometimes people agree with them, other times people object to them...sometimes people object silently to themselves, other times people object in a more direct manner. From our limited interactions here, it seems you take these objections personally, but I can tell you, at least from my point of view (since I seem to be one you've had problems with more than most others), I couldn't really care less about you personally, I'm simply responding to a set of words you've represented yourself here on iMore with that, at times, have stood out to me as something to debate.

Where I feel the issue comes in is you hold the standard of "Who are you to debate me? I didn't ask for your opinion...and I just want to state my own without objection.", and let's face it, that's just not the reality of an open public forum like this.

In the end, as you've seen in other discussions we have, we do agree on some things, and when we do, it seems you have no problem being open to further discussion...it's only when someone has presented objection to your thoughts or opinions where you develop this victim stance. I mean come on dude...take the good with the bad, and if you feel your opinions are worthy of posting, defend them with the same demeanor you've maintained when people are agreeing with you. It makes for good discussion, and even presents the potential for education on all sides of the fence...what if I disagree with something you say and you turn out to be right and I learn this from relevant debate? It's happened before, it could happen again...and vice versa with you.

Personally, I think you have some good points here and there...but I also think you tend to stray from defining your thoughts when challenged, because it's a lot easier to assume someone is trying to attack you or pick on you vs. defending your thought with depth.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro