What is/was your college major?

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to college next year and I'll be majoring in marketing, with a possible second major in business information systems.
What did, or are you majoring in?

heickelrrx

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
Information systems

Speaking about campus there is a APPLE Retailer on my college building. Lol
Posted using my Nokia Lumia 625 via Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Associates degree in criminal justice...at the time I was a police officer for the feds, and thought that career was my future. Realized after the fact (and after paying cash for the degree) that I was wrong.

Recently finished my bachelors in Cinematic Arts (media production/post production editing).

Once the new year comes around, i'll be job hunting. :)

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
Associates degree in criminal justice...at the time I was a police officer for the feds, and thought that career was my future. Realized after the fact (and after paying cash for the degree) that I was wrong.

Recently finished my bachelors in Cinematic Arts (media production/post production editing).

Once the new year comes around, i'll be job hunting. :)

Cinematic arts has always intrigued me! That's one of the reasons I bought a Mac--iMovie and the such. I've played around and made some amateur videos with iMovie. I seriously considered going for cinematic arts of something akin, but the business/corporate world are calling too loudly lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Cinematic arts has always intrigued me! That's one of the reasons I bought a Mac--iMovie and the such. I've played around and made some amateur videos with iMovie. I seriously considered going for cinematic arts of something akin, but the business/corporate world are calling too loudly lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

I'll be 100% honest with you...if my wife wasn't heavily in the industry right now, I would have probably ventured more into the marketing field of similar skills sets (graphic arts and the like). I've got an in that was impossible to turn away from, otherwise this industry is so cut throat and tough to get into without a heavy network of relevant contacts, I see A LOT of unemployed production students out there...and feel very lucky and blessed I have at least some kind of "in".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR