Post the funniest(and dumbest) remarks you've seen about Apple.

the_tech_eater

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
The comment sections of tech news sites are spewing with hate for Apple. Post the funniest, most ironic, and the dumbest jabs you've seen people make about Apple.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
"Once again, Apple proves it's behind do the curve, and cue the sheeple."

That's an actual quote.....whatever the hell it means....

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
And then this piece of comedy gold...

"iphones won't be worth anything until they increase the memory. move along apple.

oh and to add a side note, I don't give a * about the updates, doesn't matter, APPLES UPDATES USE UP ALL YOUR MEMORY. I can deal with out thanks. Note 3 was the best thing I've ever done."

I literally LOL'd at the first sentence.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I love the retard Android fanboys who say Apple is catching up with Android. Just think long and hard about that statement and you will see why I think Android users are the stupidest ******* retards in the tech industry. Oh, and when they say "welcome to 2012" about the Apple Watch, but with no further information about what watch had these exact same capabilities in 2012.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I love the retard Android fanboys who say Apple is catching up with Android. Just think long and hard about that statement and you will see why I think Android users are the stupidest ******* retards in the tech industry. Oh, and when they say "welcome to 2012" about the Apple Watch, but with no further information about what watch had these exact same capabilities in 2012.

Well, remember that i told you the iPhone would be bigger? Hello, where did Apple get that idea from? Marketing told them that people want larger phones, so Apple covered the bases with two phones that should meet everyone's needs. I must admit that it was pretty slick. Well, i never thought that Apple's management was stupid. BlackBerry...yes, Apple...no.:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, remember that i told you the iPhone would be bigger? Hello, where did Apple get that idea from? Marketing told them that people want larger phones, so Apple covered the bases with two phones that should meet everyone's needs. I must admit that it was pretty slick. Well, i never thought that Apple's management was stupid. BlackBerry...yes, Apple...no.:p

Putting a 3G/LTE radio in a tablet is hardly anything to steal from, though. Not even innovative. I for one, love the new iPhone 6. My eyes and man hands could definitely use it. I just got bifocals...

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Putting a 3G/LTE radio in a tablet is hardly anything to steal from, though. Not even innovative. I for one, love the new iPhone 6. My eyes and man hands could definitely use it. I just got bifocals...

I'm back to 20/20 since i've had Lasik surgery. My oldest girl will be getting the iPhone 6, asap.:p