Share what you do for a living?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I'll start.

I'm a Manager for Boost Mobile. It's a subsidiary of Sprint. I sell phones and do a wide variety of customer services. I love technology!

Your turn. 😃

?Sent from the colored one using Tapatalk?

thatgirl87

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm a dish washer at Cardinal Stritch University. I also work at a custard stand during the summer washing dishes, cleaning tables, taking out the trash, picking up litter from the ground, and cleaning bathrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I put sour cream on tacos @ taco bell...even on the breakfast ones...I can't help myself. I put sour cream on everything.

I do law enforcement on the side.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Own a small design firm that does wedding related design (invites,etc) and run a completely unrelated blog.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm an RN that works as an Epic Certified Analyst and Trainer. Since I work as a contracted consultant, I get to travel to various healthcare systems around the world and assist them with building their electronic medical records and I train the nurses and doctors how to use it.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I put sour cream on tacos @ taco bell...even on the breakfast ones...I can't help myself. I put sour cream on everything.

I do law enforcement on the side.

How long have you been in law enforcement? My guy is getting around to being a reserve officer in his home town to get some experience.

He likes sour cream too. Though I think he may like onions more...

?Sent from space using Tapatalk.?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner