Corn Patch is code for where I live. I live in Arkansas but I'm picky about giving out my city for obvious reasons. I live in one of those Mayberry-esque backwards towns with one stoplight. Corn Patch is a Hee Haw reference.

The storms are supposed to ramp up after dark. Fingers crossed it stays cloudy and rains all day long. I love clouds on a day like this. Keeps the atmosphere capped.
    You look like you may have been spared. Unless the lower end is still coming thru. Fayetteville seems like there's something going on.

It's like a deluge here. I'm in StL.
    04-03-2014 10:32 PM
    You look like you may have been spared. Unless the lower end is still coming thru. Fayetteville seems like there's something going on.

It's like a deluge here. I'm in StL.
    I was okay. It thundered. It went all crazy with the lightning, but that was it thank God. My dogs didn't even wake up and my lab is the biggest sissy on the planet when it comes to storms. She did sleep in the bathtub all night long though.
    04-04-2014 09:59 AM
    I was okay. It thundered. It went all crazy with the lightning, but that was it thank God. My dogs didn't even wake up and my lab is the biggest sissy on the planet when it comes to storms. She did sleep in the bathtub all night long though.
    They seemed to finally be out of here after midnight but it was still quite dark and ominous when I left for work around 630 this morning. Still not really clear out though they say it will be sunny eventually today.
    04-04-2014 10:35 AM
28 12