I knew it... social media making us stupid...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I know it has made the teenage generation extremely stupid...my nephews are about as brain dead as a stoner, and they don't even have the balls to do drugs!

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Here's The Stupid: That website called web.com will make you a free website for your business. It's a Facebook website. They'll even post fake comments on there for you. That's what the commercial says. So stupid people will PAY a monthly fee to get a worthless Facebook website with fake comments, which is openly admitted by the company itself on the commercial. Fail.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Anybody who goes on those "social media" websites...Facebook, Twitter, etc., is stupid to begin with, so it's a "lose lose" proposition. HaHa.:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, Facebook and Twitter are great services. Facebook is a great way to stay in touch with your Navy buddies, and high school buddies. It's also a great way to get tech support, as many apps have pages there that can answer your questions. As far as Marines go, I'm not sure they are smart enough to use a computer... :)

And twitter is the best thing since sliced bread.

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Well, Facebook and Twitter are great services. Facebook is a great way to stay in touch with your Navy buddies, and high school buddies. It's also a great way to get tech support, as many apps have pages there that can answer your questions. As far as Marines go, I'm not sure they are smart enough to use a computer... :)

And twitter is the best thing since sliced bread.

Well, if i were an identity thief, Facebook would be my first choice, with Twitter a close second. As i've said in the past....Too much info, going out to too many people. When you go on vacation, keep an anchor watch at home. OORAH!!!:p

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Well, if i were an identity thief, Facebook would be my first choice, with Twitter a close second. As i've said in the past....Too much info, going out to too many people. When you go on vacation, keep an anchor watch at home. OORAH!!!:p

I don't have to worry about that, I never get a vacation! I don't even know what the hell that is!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal