What's your oldest piece of tech?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I was going through my house yesterday and found my old laptop I forgot was there. So come on lets hear about some of these antiques what you guys got?

The oldest tech in my house is a 8GB first gen iPhone and a PII laptop running Windows 95.

The laptop has software to diagnose trouble codes on VWs. The version I bought doesn't support any Windows version over 2000 and I don't need a lot of power to use it.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I've got a couple of Newton Messagepads and that other green message pad that looked like a laptop, forget the name of it though.

jsarino

VR Expert
Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
My NES is by far my oldest piece of tech...and it still works perfectly (with a solid blow in the cartridges from time to time, lol!)

I wish I had an NES now so I can play some Super Mario Brothers 2, and see if I can play the whole game in one sitting like back in the day. :)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I wish I had an NES now so I can play some Super Mario Brothers 2, and see if I can play the whole game in one sitting like back in the day. :)

It's a fantastic game...and you know what's funny? As old as it is, the game plays so fluidly...and the graphics aren't half bad either! I have to say that after playing it quite a bit a couple of years ago, the Mario games are the one franchise that, over the years, have truly held a standard of excellence above all other franchises in my opinion.

acerace113

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
My Atari 2600 that still works perfectly

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1387309721.123336.jpg

Other than that my windows xp computer that is about 10-11 years old, the capacitor on the video card blew so it doesn't work anymore.

Sent from my 5th gen iPod Touch or iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Exxod

May 15, 2012
Visit site
A lime-green GameBoy Color. I got it as a gift in '99. Crazy thing is, it still works fine. Buttons, speaker, screen. Everything.

93Aero

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
The would be my old Tudor Football game.
The vibrating football game field with the plastic players that you could paint as your favorite team.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

nason54

May 3, 2014
Visit site
My oldest piece of tech is the video iPod. It still works but won't hold the battery charge. Before the iPhone and all that, I used to play games and watch videos on it all day long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crude Berry

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
An Alienware Sentia M3200 running windows XP that is still in use daily by my daughter to watch YouTube videos. I've had this thing since about a year before she was born, and although noticeably slower then tech that's out now still gets the job done.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen