The Unofficially Offical Post Your iTunes Thread!

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
So, post a picture or pictures of your iTunes (or whatever media player you use) library. I'll start.

Screenshot 2013-11-26 22.54.49.png

It's not a bunch, but it's enough for me. You can see I'm a big country music fan. I've got a whole bunch of CDs that I haven't imported into iTunes though, and that's probably what I'll do on Thanksgiving after I've eaten too much to move. ;)

So, post yours!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm game, I couldn't post them all since I have over 757 albums lol. I listen to pretty much everything but my main are Hip Hop, R&B and Pop.

iTunes.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So essentially you want to see a tiny % of our iTunes...how about just first piece of the numerical band names, hahaha...

YRcDR24.png

...I'm still a bit sad because I lost about 20GB of music when I bought the Macbook Pro Retina I had last year (for whatever reason a whole music folder wasn't written to the backup and it was lossless audio too, which sucked even worse).

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Oh, some 2Pac. Which reminds me I need to get some in my library. I can listen to almost anything, country is just preferred. My latest purchase though is the new album by Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience Part 2.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Oh, some 2Pac. Which reminds me I need to get some in my library. I can listen to almost anything, country is just preferred. My latest purchase though is the new album by Justin Timberlake, The 20/20 Experience Part 2.

There's about 50GB of music there...so you have a taste of everything, from 2pac to Billie Holiday and everything in between, lol. I'm not biased to one genre, I just love good music.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Anyone had this issue before? As seen in this here screenshot, iTunes shows me I've purchased the album. I have done nothing to my phone or PC, and when I turned on my PC and looked at my iTunes, nothing is in my library, nor is it on my phone now that I look.

snip.PNG

Neither my PC nor phone were formatted, or had any changes. And the songs are not in my iTunes Media folder either. Any help?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Just go to the iTunes store on your computer. Then go to Purchased and the album will show up in your purchased if you click not on this computer. Then download it sometimes if the connection is really slow or for some reason you disconnected the album is purchased but not downloaded.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
So essentially you want to see a tiny % of our iTunes...how about just first piece of the numerical band names, hahaha...

http://i.imgur.com/YRcDR24.png

...I'm still a bit sad because I lost about 20GB of music when I bought the Macbook Pro Retina I had last year (for whatever reason a whole music folder wasn't written to the backup and it was lossless audio too, which sucked even worse).

I hear that it can be painful I spent about a year getting album covers for every album in my library since 80% of it was not bought off iTunes. So if it every got messed up I would probably cry lol

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Just go to the iTunes store on your computer. Then go to Purchased and the album will show up in your purchased if you click not on this computer. Then download it sometimes if the connection is really slow or for some reason you disconnected the album is purchased but not downloaded.

That screenshot is from my PC. Nothing shows in the purchased tab, none of my albums. There's about 60 bucks worth of music missing from my iTunes library.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2