So...how big is yours?

neurodave

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Mine is a "40 inch, but I think that I might go up a bit as a gift to myself this holiday season. Maybe even go 4K if I can find one, because HD is SO last year.

What about you guys? What size TV do you have and what brand?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
60" Samsung Plasma 3D in my living room.
50" Samsung Plasma in my bedroom.
32" Sharp Aquos LCD in my office.

...and an old 32" Sony VVega tube TV in our guest bedroom, which is like 15 years old and still going strong!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I got mine free off the side of the road. :) My neighbors threw out five tube TVs. I got the three biggest ones. The biggest one is in my living room and is probably darn near 50" seeing as how it barely fits in my entertainment center and it was heavy.

The one in my bedroom is 36". Gotta be able to watch my hockey at night. :)

And I'm probably the only person in America who still has and uses tube TVs.

Trees

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I got mine free off the side of the road. :) My neighbors threw out five tube TVs. I got the three biggest ones. The biggest one is in my living room and is probably darn near 50" seeing as how it barely fits in my entertainment center and it was heavy.

Finally retired our "36 CR TV two years ago. Lasted for 15 years. We've been in our current house over eight years. A large VHF Antenna was on the roof when we moved in. I'm leaving it here now as "art" :)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site

You're not alone. We still have 2 tube TVs. A 32" in the living room and a 20"-something in the bedroom. We are in the process of switching over to flatscreen but having to get a new satellite dish first. The kids TV is the only flatscreen in the house. Once the Black Friday prices hit BestBuy, we are ordering 2 new TVs. A 55" for the living room and a 30"-something for the bedroom.

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site

50 inch CRT? That is insanely heavy. I have a 50" LED DLP in the living room and a 19" CRT in the bedroom. That's all I need.

iHackPro

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
That's not what I was expecting when I entered this thread... :p

60" SONY LED in the Living Room
50" Samsung Oldie from about 2007 in the entertainment room
32" Samsung from 2009 in the bedroom

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
50 inch CRT? That is insanely heavy. I have a 50" LED DLP in the living room and a 19" CRT in the bedroom. That's all I need.

It was about to start raining and I wanted to get this TV home before it got wet but I couldn't pick it up so I went back home and got my dolly and wheeled it home. If the cops would have taken a stroll through my neighborhood, I probably would have been arrested.

BB_Junky

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site
90" Panasonic Projection in the cave
65" Samsung 3D LED smart tv in the living room * my xmas gift to myself
42" LG something or other in the wife exercise room
36" LG in our bed room

Sent from my super secret shoe device using Tapatalk HD

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads