I finally got rid of my iPhone and switched to android.

ajarnfalang

Banned
Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I had enough of iPhone and its tiny screen and jumping from app to app working so hard to do anything. After 3 years I bought a pretty pink case. Gave it to my wife and got myself an LG G2 and boy is it nice not to have to deal with iTunes and being able to multitask.

The only thing is my laptop was stolen and now I have over a thousand pictures stuck in my iPhone. Am I supposed to email myself 1,000 pictures?

This one I plug it in and I can access whatever I want.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I guess most people on this forum, didn't appreciate your attempt at sarcasm. The only way to do what you want, that i know of, is to get another laptop, download iTunes, plug in the iPhone and set-up iTunes all over again. Then find the iTunes media folder, drag & drop it to your desktop or laptop, plug in your new phone, and put it on the SD or extSD card. I used this method, minus the stolen laptop, when i gave my wife my iPhone4, and got a SGSIII. Good luck.:)

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Still nobody? Anyone has any ideas how you get pictures off an iPhone? Haha.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Go into the photos album hit edit select the pictures then pit them all into Photo Stream. If you have a Mac get iPhoto and link to the Photo Stream and export the pictures to your computer. I can't remember if Photo Stream is accessibly through the browser but if it is you can get them that way. If you have a Windows computer connect the iPhone it will pop up as an external drive allowing you to copy the pictures to the computer. If you're trying to do phone to phone transfer that is a different story.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

Lamont Raccoon

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site
Yeah you need another computer for your needs dude. :/ Once you get another computer you'll be able to get your tunes and music off the device.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Really happy to see you found a device that works well for you and that removes you from our community! Good luck!

As far as your question about moving pictures from the iPhone, don't even worry about it...the quickest way to recover them is to reset your settings on the iPhone completely. Forget your nightmarish past with the iPhone and start anew! Those pictures are just a window to a less magical time, why hold onto that?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2