Did you shed a tear when Steve jobs died?

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I was pretty upset. And yes I did shed a tear. I really looked up to this guy. As a designer I found him so innovative and forward thinking. I liked the way he had such an open mind and after being fired, he still continued to work hard and open up PIXAR animations. A man with such integrity, enthusiasm really inspires me.
I wish I meet him before he died.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

098v

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
She'd a tear no but feel sad for his family and friends, etc, yes as he was a really awesome guy with all the things that he's done to make Apple such a giant company, from working in his garage to owning a billion dollar corporation, as well as a huge part in the design and development communities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Steve Jobs didn't open Pixar Animation, John Lasseter opened it...Jobs just made an investment so that it didn't die a quick tech death when their medical marketing didn't work initially...he was a business man with money, not the life behind Pixar (which wasn't even an animation studio until Disney bought them, they were simply a computer company who did animations to show off the tech they brought to the table).

Did I shed a tear? lol...not at all. It's never a happy day when a person dies, especially of a disease like cancer...but I wasn't emotionally attached to the guy or his company like that.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I didn't shed a tear but for a person I had never met I was very moved. I love the products and felt like a part of a big family. I love watching keynotes that he has done and I loved learning more about him when I read his autobiography. I found him to be a very good speaker, great showman and a creator of a legacy.

Sent from my Space Grey iPhone 5s

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I just knew our world wouldn't be the same, and seeing how the 5S came out, I'm already seeing the difference. He created Siri 8 years ago and didn't release it until 3 years ago. He had the future in his hands! I love that, and I don't think we'll ever see that again; but besides that, I wasn't crying.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just knew our world wouldn't be the same, and seeing how the 5S came out, I'm already seeing the difference. He created Siri 8 years ago and didn't release it until 3 years ago. He had the future in his hands! I love that, and I don't think we'll ever see that again; but besides that, I wasn't crying.

if he created siri 8 years ago wouldn't you think he would have something to do with the 5S and the new ipads and Macs that were announced yesterday? From what I know he was working on the 5S long before his death. Maybe he even has a few footprints left for the 6 and 6S come out. I'm sure for the next couple of years will be seeing products released reviewed and tested by steve and his team.

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
I've been a fan of Steve Jobs for a very long time, going way back to the early 80s.
When I heard that he had died I was very sad, but I never cry.
I have a very, very hard time showing emotion of any type.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73