VZW wait for Gold 32GB 5S iPhone...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
is into nearly mid November... my sister just ordered one.. after a hellish experience with US Cellular having billing issues most of the summer that culminated with them doing a double autopayment withdraw on her bank account... she decided to tell USC to fornicate a rolling doughnut...

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
November? Now that's just crazy. I'll have my new iPad Mini 2 by then, lol. :D

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk Pro.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
I feel your pain, I'm in the same boat. Mine is 4 November for a shipping date. I can only hope that's a misprint and supply goes up before then.

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
is into nearly mid November... my sister just ordered one.. after a hellish experience with US Cellular having billing issues most of the summer that culminated with them doing a double autopayment withdraw on her bank account... she decided to tell USC to fornicate a rolling doughnut...

Us cellular sold us (Chicago market) out to sprint about a year ago. I'm glad they spared us the pain of these billing issues. We've been gone from them since February, and I keep getting a "final" statement showing a $40 credit. I keep calling, one of these days they'll send it to me. So far the only thing they sent me is a link to a survey to figure out why I left us cellular. Seriously.

I've heard some real horror stories about this billing nonsense.

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
My brothers expected date is Oct 28th, right after his birthday (unfortunately). At least Verizon gives you guys a date; as I have said before, T-Mobile doesn't even let us know. I'll never know until the day my phone ships.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

Anilu7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
My brothers expected date is Oct 28th, right after his birthday (unfortunately). At least Verizon gives you guys a date; as I have said before, T-Mobile doesn't even let us know. I'll never know until the day my phone ships.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
:cant-watch: That's crazy!