What's your Color Sensitivity?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Someone sent me a link to this test, and I decided to try it out. Now: slight disclaimer, I am a designer, and I work with colors ALL DAY, so I am usually quite good with intricacies and whatnots, so I blame that for doing well on this. It's also not the most scientific test on earth but hey...I will take a perfect score!

Color Test - Online Color Challenge | X-Rite

You have perfect color vision!
Your score: 0
Age range: 30-39
Best score for your gender and age range: 0
Highest score for your gender and age range: 1520

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I don't understand how 0 can be a perfect score. But...I took the test two days ago and got a 30. I failed the color blind test during my physical to join the USAF way back when. So I've known for a long time that I was color confused.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
well.....i just took that test. i got a 310...i'm guessing thats not good. lol. I already knew that i have color resistance with reds and blues, often confusing them. My dad is also color blind (reds & blues) so I guess I took alot more after his genes in that aspect.

i have to add, that looking at the chart to re-order the colors, i saw greens, greys, purples and pinks....

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand how 0 can be a perfect score. But...I took the test two days ago and got a 30. I failed the color blind test during my physical to join the USAF way back when. So I've known for a long time that I was color confused.

I think the scoring is strange, but I guess 0 is "perfect" because you get 0 wrong?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods