Anyone waiting for the IPhone 5S and GTA 5?

DeeDudnath

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site
oh man, this month is gonna be great, we got the 2 new iphones coming out then ontop of that the most anticipated game probably ever, Gta 5, any of you guys waiting for gta? im super excited for this game and i'm also super excited for this phone although my bank account will be hurting after these purchases

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Got my copy of GTA5 pre-ordered to be delivered to my office on launch day. Looks awesome...especially looking forward to the multiplayer.

Though I'm not needing a new phone right now, I'm still excited to see what the new 5S will bring, and of course installing iOS7 on my iPad and iPod touch. My wife will likely be getting the 5S so I'll play with her's when she gets it.

ThomasJL

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Meh, no compelling reason to upgrade. Love the 4S still. Takes great photos, got all the space I need, it looks great itself. I have no need for a bigger screen, nor a fingerprint scanner.

The only thing that would compel me to get a 5S would be if iOS7 runs like crap on a 4S.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Meh, no compelling reason to upgrade. Love the 4S still. Takes great photos, got all the space I need, it looks great itself. I have no need for a bigger screen, nor a fingerprint scanner.

The only thing that would compel me to get a 5S would be if iOS7 runs like crap on a 4S.

You should read the post before you respond...lol.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2