Apple Store purchase history via the web

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Ok. I realize that this question has probably already been asked...somewhere but I cannot find it. Apple's store greatly bugs me. I have tried, to no avail, to find purchase history by logging into my account via the web. I go to the "Store" and it tells me I have no purchase history but I know good and well that I purchased something over the weekend. How do I track down money that I have spent through the Apple store, be it music, apps or in-app purchases? I have even gone through iTunes on my PC and struggle to sort through the info in any meaningful way. I love my iPhone and iPad but I ab-so-lutely hate everything else about how Apple works. It's like they are based in a country far, far away and I don't understand their way of communicating. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.

Steve

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Is that from within iTunes (the app) or from the web-site? 'Cause at the website I am not seeing that. I see 1-800-my-apple, Account, Cart. Again, my apologies. This has been part of my confusion with iTunes (the website, the app, the application on my computer...)...

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Is that from within iTunes (the app) or from the web-site? 'Cause at the website I am not seeing that. I see 1-800-my-apple, Account, Cart. Again, my apologies. This has been part of my confusion with iTunes (the website, the app, the application on my computer...)...
Yeah, iTunes the app on a computer... or on your iOS device... go to "More" - then purchased. You won't see anything via an iTunes web page.

projectman

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the help. I am trying to match credit card expenditures to actual purchases with iTunes but there is a delay in the closure of the transaction with Apple. My CC company flagged a recent iTunes purchase (no the first time) but I cant tell what it was by the description and I cant tell by looking at the app store "app" that I bought anything at all. Seems like I should easily be able to visit Apple's website and see a list of all the things I have bought from them. Right?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods