So yes, I just deleted Google+ from my iPhone as well as my browsers. No matter what you scale down your thread subscriptions to, they are infested with the rudest biggest piles of **** Android fanboys and just ruin every single article dealing with anything iPhone or Apple related. I honestly think that Android fanboys type one handed while they post anti Apple stuff online. It is so annoying. Android fanboys are the biggest morons in the world. I think they actually believe that Google invented maps, turn by turn navigation, and the cell phone. I get so sick of hearing people say that something shows up on Google Maps. Dudes. Google gets their **** from overhead sensors, which is Navy speak for ******* imagery satellites. Unless Google owns and operates imagery satellites, then stop saying this ****. Grab a book and teach yourself something.
    08-06-2013 06:54 AM
    Ooops, look at all those ******* asterisks! Haha, what can you expect from a retired Sailor!!! Now where's my bottle of Jack...
    08-06-2013 06:55 AM
    So yes, I just deleted Google+ from my iPhone as well as my browsers. No matter what you scale down your thread subscriptions to, they are infested with the rudest biggest piles of **** Android fanboys and just ruin every single article dealing with anything iPhone or Apple related. I honestly think that Android fanboys type one handed while they post anti Apple stuff online. It is so annoying. Android fanboys are the biggest morons in the world. I think they actually believe that Google invented maps, turn by turn navigation, and the cell phone. I get so sick of hearing people say that something shows up on Google Maps. Dudes. Google gets their **** from overhead sensors, which is Navy speak for ******* imagery satellites. Unless Google owns and operates imagery satellites, then stop saying this ****. Grab a book and teach yourself something.
    Did you fail Sensitivity training in the Navy?
    08-06-2013 08:10 AM
    Did you fail Sensitivity training in the Navy?
    **** sensitivity training. We're ******* warriors! We are supposed to kill you and not be concerned with your feelings! haha
    08-06-2013 08:51 AM
    **** sensitivity training. We're ******* warriors! We are supposed to kill you and not be concerned with your feelings! haha

Let me hear your war cry!!!! Oorah
    08-06-2013 08:54 AM
    Let me hear your war cry!!!! Oorah
    My war cry? "All stations, CON. Make preparations to go to periscope depth." That's my war cry.
    08-06-2013 11:29 AM
    Navy Nuke?
    08-06-2013 12:02 PM
    Sailors sneak up on you. They don't use a war cry.

​Hooah!
    hydrogen3 and ctt1wbw like this.
    08-06-2013 12:37 PM
    Navy Nuke?
    No, a Navy crypto-tech. James Bond spec-ops. Hush hush type stuff.
    08-06-2013 02:00 PM
    No, a Navy crypto-tech. James Bond spec-ops. Hush hush type stuff.
    08-06-2013 02:32 PM
    i've never seen so much douchery in one place (G+)

congrats.
    08-06-2013 10:28 PM
    i've never seen so much douchery in one place (G+)

congrats.
    I know. I was subscribed to lots of Apple and iPhone related topics and nothing in there except ********* Android fanboys posting their 4th grade drivel. It drove me insane.
    08-07-2013 06:05 AM
    "douchery"

Is that a technical term?
    08-07-2013 06:55 AM
    I know. I was subscribed to lots of Apple and iPhone related topics and nothing in there except ********* Android fanboys posting their 4th grade drivel. It drove me insane.
    Stop circling the Android fanbois. It's that simple. I don't have any of that in my G+ feed.
    hydrogen3 likes this.
    08-07-2013 11:58 AM
    Stop circling the Android fanbois. It's that simple. I don't have any of that in my G+ feed.
    I didn't. I had Apple and iPhone related stuff and you still can't escape them. They're like the plague.
    08-07-2013 01:32 PM
    Sailors sneak up on you. They don't use a war cry.

​Hooah!
    How does an aircraft carrier sneak up on you without one noticing?

08-07-2013 03:54 PM
    How does an aircraft carrier sneak up on you without one noticing?

​They're sneaky. I'm tellin' ya!
    08-07-2013 04:29 PM
    I didn't. I had Apple and iPhone related stuff and you still can't escape them. They're like the plague.
    O.K., now tell us how you really feel. Android love is a beautiful thing, right?

P.S. OORAH is my thing. Semper Fi.
    08-11-2013 08:48 AM