The iMore Pet Show!

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I've seen some of my iMore friends show off their pets in a couple of threads. I started one of these at CrackBerry, and thought folks here would love to post pics of pets. Enjoy the show, folks, you'll make or break this with participation. Pet memorials and shares are also welcome, we can all love, laugh, or cry as needed. Thanks for your shares!

facebook_2140647770_zpsae41609e.jpg

Since I was called out before I could get an image uploaded to Photobucket, this is our cat, Dubber's, who is now living with my daughter as we are on the road.

Last edited:

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The are my children's pets. Two Guinea pigs that will be 5 in August.

y5umyvut.jpg

Sent from my LTE iPad Mini using Tapatalk HD.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
this is the cutest thread ever!

This is our kitten Bella. She was rescued by a friend of ours. They were replacing their deck and underneath were four newborn kittens. They were wet and freezing so they took them in and took care of them. This picture one night my wife and I sat at the table eating dinner and she just put her paws on the table like "where's my food at?" 😂

ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1370287880.097085.jpg

BergerKing

May 10, 2013
Visit site
this is the cutest thread ever!

This is our kitten Bella. She was rescued by a friend of ours. They were replacing their deck and underneath were four newborn kittens. They were wet and freezing so they took them in and took care of them. This picture one night my wife and I sat at the table eating dinner and she just put her paws on the table like "where's my food at?" ��

View attachment 31655

That look is, You May Serve Me Now.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro