Your Digital Life: What devices and services make up your digital life?

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Here's a topic that has the potential for every single answer to be different: What devices and services do you use in your everyday digital life? From cellphones to computers, tablets to TV's, what are the items you use in your everyday life? And what about services? Are you a Facebook fan or a Tweeting Twitterbird? This is the place to tell us all about your digital life.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I started the thread and I'll be the first to go. My digital life revolves around 3 things; my iPhone 5, iPad 4, and MacBook Pro. I spend my time on-the-go using my iPhone. All my messaging is done here. The rest of the time at home I spend on an equal mix of iPad and MacBook. iPad on the couch and in bed, Mac in the office.

When I'm not on an iDevice, I'm watching my Apple TV on my Samsung TV. I also have DirecTV for all my cable programming needs.

I use Facebook on occasion, but Twitter is my social network favorite. I also love checking out the latest photos and posting my own to Instagram. I'm also an ambassador here at iMore, so I spend a few hours a day working and playing here in the forums.

That's my digital life in a nutshell, who's next?!

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

wendybeee

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Oh great topic jclisenby !!

Well of course I have my iPhone5....excuse me my pretty little iPhone5 lol :D
iMore my Community where I spend every waking moment either on my iPhone or laptop or pc when I'm not at work....and even when I am...shhhh lol !!
I just got an Acer Windows8 laptop ! I would have loved a Mac but finances didn't allow for that.
My iPod 80GB Classic which BTW I still love despite the small screen because I have so many of my favorite movies and full seasons of Law & Order on it and all the music that I love !
I have a Kobo eReader/Android tablet which I love and don't spend enough time reading on. Kobo is a Canadian and I believe UK product.
I have a wallpaper blog that I post weekly on that I'm very proud of and have a huge international following :)
I still have my Blackberry 9900, it's always good to keep an emergency backup phone just in case ;)
I don't do FB but I do go on Twitter daily.

And that's my digital life in a digital nutshell :D

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
My digital life consists of of course my iPhone 4S which in a little over a year has been 100% trouble free. I have an iPad 2. I still use a desktop PC which is Windows 7 based and my trusty 5th gen iPod 16GB that I use when I cycle on my own every weekend to break up the long distance ride and clear my head. Just went today to Best Buy and browsed the MBP and I think i have found which might be my next purchase so that is my digital life at the moment.

ThomasJL

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Devices in my signature below.

Services: Gmail & icloud mostly. About ready to make the switch to be exclusively iCloud for email. For music I still use & love iTunes. I use free Pandora for internet radio.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
My digital life revolves around my an iPhone 5, a 160GB iPod, Xbox 360, a Dell Vostro 1400, and a Dell XPS One. I have a 32" Sharp Aquos (6 years old) in my bed room and a 46" Samsung LED-LCD in my living room.

My Dell XPS One has a built in cable tuner and it's own guide which I use to DVR all my TV shows. I can then access those recorded TV shows from either of my Xbox 360's (1 in bed room and 1 in living room). I can also access all of Comcast's On Demand content and HBO Go from my Xbox 360. I control my Xbox 360 with my iPhone 5 with Smart Glass or my Logitech Harmony remote (Xbox 360 edition). For music I either connect my iPhone to my speakers and stream SiriusXM radio or local music on my desktop via the Xbox 360.

My iPhone 5 is rarely out of arms reach.

My Dell Vostro 1400 laptop is now bare bones. It lives on the couch. Internet browsing only.