Useful Or Useless - What You Found Out About Your Phone Nobody Else Might Not Know!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
please post to ALL all of your fellow members some kind of tidbit or Info you discovered about your phone no matter if it is the IP4S or IP5 that someone else might not know that you discovered on your own. Maybe it will be a useful tip or useless. Let everyone else decide.

I will start off:

I found out that the Power button is way more than an On/Off or used with your home boot to do a hard reset or to hold quickly to take a screen shot.

1. During an incoming call did you know that if you hit the Power button it will send your call DIRECT to voicemail?

2. Did you know that if you have an alarm(S) set as I do through the day for whatever reasons and it goes off, If you hit the power button it will dismiss the alarm and also dismiss the banner on your lock screen. The volume button will do the same.

Those are my tidbits so now post your own and see if anyone can use them.... Useful or Useless and have fun! Thanks.:)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I started posting earlier and then got sidetracked...so that's my useless piece of info.....Useful: jailbreak! (Tweaks to put things at my fingertips, like from the lockscreen etc); screenshots I find very useful as well as sorting my pics into folders instead of having just the camera roll continuous scroll!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That is very cool. I thought as many views as this has more people would post. I have all my pics in folders that i organized from my computer and besides my camera roll everything else is syncd in folders.
Thank you for posting. :)

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Anytime!! I'm sure I have a ton of useless tidbits tucked away, will see what I can post that may be of use to someone else!!

Relletti

Trusted Member
Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I started posting earlier and then got sidetracked...so that's my useless piece of info.....Useful: jailbreak! (Tweaks to put things at my fingertips, like from the lockscreen etc); screenshots I find very useful as well as sorting my pics into folders instead of having just the camera roll continuous scroll!

That is very cool. I thought as many views as this has more people would post. I have all my pics in folders that i organized from my computer and besides my camera roll everything else is syncd in folders.
Thank you for posting. :)

I do this as well. I have all more pictures and stuff in cloud services so its easy just to download a wallpaper and once I'm done with it i can easily delete it from my phone.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Anytime!! I'm sure I have a ton of useless tidbits tucked away, will see what I can post that may be of use to someone else!!
Hey that is all I can ask and why I started this to just have some fun and who knows what someone can pick up to help them. I learned about what i posted by accident. :) Thanks for helping out and also in the other thread about the 20K posts .I already got a note from pkcable (Rich) he loves the competition and while I don't really thing we will ever catch him, it is still fun.