Hi guys could you help me out.

WinFan1

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Im going to tmobile today or tomorrow (not sure yet) but im trying to decide between the iphone 5 or the blackberry z10 and i was wondering if anyone could give me the pros and cons about getting the iphone as opposed to the z10. im with windows phone right now (lumia 920) but i want to make the move to a new platform and start fresh. what do you guys think i should do.

Elizabeth2

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Im going to tmobile today or tomorrow (not sure yet) but im trying to decide between the iphone 5 or the blackberry z10 and i was wondering if anyone could give me the pros and cons about getting the iphone as opposed to the z10. im with windows phone right now (lumia 920) but i want to make the move to a new platform and start fresh. what do you guys think i should do.
Hi WinFan1- I am a new owner of an iPhone5 and completely understand your indecision. I was also trying to decide between a Z10 and an iPhone5. Coming from a 9930 Blackberry that I thought surely would have to be pried from my hands I was completely impressed with the iPhone5 and not so much with the Z10. Since I do not have a Z10 I can only give you the pros of my first two weeks of the iPhone. The speed and ease of transitioning from one process to another, the enormous volume of apps, and happiness of my 4 email accounts, one being Outlook 2010 I am very happy with my final decision. My advice is to go to your nearest mobile store and actually hold one in your hand. :):)Then you will get to decide white or black!

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I came from BB too just about a year ago...and, just like Elizabeth said, there is soo much with the iPhone that is just top notch! Apps are updated frequently, the iOS is easy to learn and very reliable. I never thought I'd EVER leave BB but I can honestly say, it was the best decision!!!

Go play with them at the store after reading as much as you can about both and then with that you should be able to make a wise choice!

WinFan1

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi WinFan1- I am a new owner of an iPhone5 and completely understand your indecision. I was also trying to decide between a Z10 and an iPhone5. Coming from a 9930 Blackberry that I thought surely would have to be pried from my hands I was completely impressed with the iPhone5 and not so much with the Z10. Since I do not have a Z10 I can only give you the pros of my first two weeks of the iPhone. The speed and ease of transitioning from one process to another, the enormous volume of apps, and happiness of my 4 email accounts, one being Outlook 2010 I am very happy with my final decision. My advice is to go to your nearest mobile store and actually hold one in your hand. :):)Then you will get to decide white or black!
i took your advice and switched my lumia atnt to iphone5 tmo and i must say im genuinely impressed with how laxed an operating system this is. i actually got both phones as a test but i found myself constantly drifting to the apple iphone and so i decided to return the z10. this by no stretch of the imagination means the z10 was bad for me i really really enjoyed it, and with the developer support when the apps start flowing ill definitely get it, not a fan of sideloading applications.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
The only suggestion I would offer is take both out for a test drive. See which one suits your needs better. If you don't like the one you picked, take it back for the other one or sell it online on eBay or Craigslist or something. My sister ditched her iPhone for an Android she bought but hated it. She sold the Android on eBay for about three times what she paid for it which was more than enough to buy an iPhone 5.

Personally, the lack of apps on the BB platform make it a no go for me. I have a couple of apps I use at work daily for my job and they aren't on the BBOS platform.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2