The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Unable to sleep and reading forums has me testing my internet speeds. I'm pretty impressed with my mobile data... haven't tested in a while but T-Mobile has stepped their game up.

0ea1482eeb0ed52f45df29834d7005b4.jpg

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site
For my email I have 2 accounts with Gmail, one with web hosting I have and a Exchange account for my employer.

I believe Spark was free for both. Airmail is $4.99 for iOS and like $9.99 for MacOS.

My thoughts on Spark VS Airmail... Spark just works, works well. What got me looking for third party email client over stock Mail app was the remind me later feature. Starting using Spark and it just had a lot of features I found myself using.

Airmail so far works good, as I said, it's almost too much if that makes since. Still getting used to it and setting it up etc. Immediate thing I wish Airmail had is a "dark mode" but Spark doesn't have that either.

Before I could definitely declare Airmail a winner over Spark I need to spend more time with its iPad and MacOS apps. Still trying to figure out the plethora of iOS options LOL.

This may provide you more insight than I can at moment though:

http://lifehacker.com/iphone-email-showdown-spark-vs-airmail-1792225371
Spark is free for Mac, I just downloaded it. I'll look at it tonight as I'm about to leave for work.

Shanicenicolle

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Hmm I've been using the default mail manager. Using the mail app on mac has shown me how much junk mail I really get as I tend to ignore that inbox on my phone

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I used my $30 store credit from my BeatsX to get some apps in my wish list lol

I'm still within the return window for my BeatsX. Better behave myself. I think they're lost somewhere in my tore apart house. And I'm definitely loving Apple Music more than Amazon Prime Music

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm still within the return window for my BeatsX. Better behave myself. I think they're lost somewhere in my tore apart house. And I'm definitely loving Apple Music more than Amazon Prime Music

We'll make sure you find $30 card lol

You wanting to return your Beats?

Yeah, I've had a Play Music subscription for years since back in my Android days, and recently got Apple Music subscription to share with our iFamily since wife was going to get it and family subscription only a couple more a month. Have Amazon Prime music too and I'm with you, I think I prefer Apple Music but I don't listen to a ton of music

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
We'll make sure you find $30 card lol

You wanting to return your Beats?

Yeah, I've had a Play Music subscription for years since back in my Android days, and recently got Apple Music subscription to share with our iFamily since wife was going to get it and family subscription only a couple more a month. Have Amazon Prime music too and I'm with you, I think I prefer Apple Music but I don't listen to a ton of music

I do. Especially recently. Music is appropriate therapy. I would rather pay $10 a month over what I pay for a human therapist.

I really want to try the Bose or the Jaybird Freedom. And I can price match the Beats Powerbeats 3 at Best Buy as they're $149 on Amazon right now. Maybe I'm just going deaf and need to accept it.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I do. Especially recently. Music is appropriate therapy. I would rather pay $10 a month over what I pay for a human therapist.

I really want to try the Bose or the Jaybird Freedom. And I can price match the Beats Powerbeats 3 at Best Buy as they're $149 on Amazon right now. Maybe I'm just going deaf and need to accept it.

You do want to return them?

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

I'd pick the Bose!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR