The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
I am following the Apple event on The Verge and so far I am not too impressed with the iPad Pro...I think the MBP is a better buy but hey what do I know.

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Apple Watch - seriously, showing off new colored bands???
iPad Pro - not impressed. Just confirmed that Microsoft Surface is a legit product.
Apple TV - definitely looked good. I might even go out and get one.
iPhone 6S/6S Plus - I am a bit ambivalent on these. Live Photos is already available on Lumia Camera for a while.
TL; DR

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am following the Apple event on The Verge and so far I am not too impressed with the iPad Pro...I think the MBP is a better buy but hey what do I know.
I have to say I DO love my new MBA that I bought 3 weeks ago. 256GB/4GB. Don't know why I waited so long but got a lot off on it and a free set of powerboats wireless earphones so the time worked out perfect.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Apple Watch - seriously, showing off new colored bands???
iPad Pro - not impressed. Just confirmed that Microsoft Surface is a legit product.
Apple TV - definitely looked good. I might even go out and get one.
iPhone 6S/6S Plus - I am a bit ambivalent on these. Live Photos is already available on Lumia Camera for a while.
TL; DR
Well I did enjoy watching the keynote and learning what direction Apple is going in not just with new products that were launched and talked about today but I really was glad to see what direction they are going in the medical field. That is not what many pay attn too but I did as I actually have everything I needed like you with your new + and my 6 along with MBA I am quite happy and already have the iPad Air and also new iPod 7th gen so I am good.:cool::yes:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I actually like the keynote and the up coming Apple products. I was impressed which is not that often. I will be sticking with Apple in the years to come.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning 50K
The start of the NFL season is finally here

Good afternoon to everyone at 50K and like Spencer said: NFL Football returns starting tonight!!! Yeh boy.... I of course will be waiting for the Sunday night game Dallas Cowboys vs the NY Giants. Go Americas team Cowboys and hope for a good or great season!!!!!:yes::cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
So now that everyone has had a day to digest the Keynote by Apple... What are your opinions of the best of the keynote whether it is a device or software your choice? Then Pros and Cons of your choice or anything else. I am just asking among us to speak about that is all.

To tell the truth I was kind of excited about the new software that was developed by the 2 Docs to give more importance in the medical field. Most all of my Docs have iPads for various things in the office and now uses the Apple Watch a bit like the Docs in the Keynote when they are making the rounds early AM at our local hospitals. Anyway look forward to your answers and have a wonderful afternoon/evening. :):yes:

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
So now that everyone has had a day to digest the Keynote by Apple... What are your opinions of the best of the keynote whether it is a device or software your choice? Then Pros and Cons of your choice or anything else. I am just asking among us to speak about that is all.

To tell the truth I was kind of excited about the new software that was developed by the 2 Docs to give more importance in the medical field. Most all of my Docs have iPads for various things in the office and now uses the Apple Watch a bit like the Docs in the Keynote when they are making the rounds early AM at our local hospitals. Anyway look forward to your answers and have a wonderful afternoon/evening. :):yes:

I still feel the same as I felt during and after the Apple keynote.....AWESOME APPLE PRODUCTS

Last edited:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either of them."

--Mark Twain

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon 50K. I hope that everyone is so far having a great day for no other reason that it is FRIDAY. :) I hope all of us has good weather to get us through the weekend. We are expected to have rain again..... but I am looking forward to NCAA football Sat and of course NFL on Sunday especially Sun night!!! Go Cowboys. :yes:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox