The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Stunning photos WS especially with just the hint of the fishing rod - I really like that one!! :) Thank you

That one was specifically for you. My friend who took it thought it was cool that the rod was catching the sun! He took it with a Fuji XT-10 and some very expensive lens and a tripod, he is quite the photographer!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Did you really now?? Very cool indeed. Did you spend as much time inside and out of Grady Gammage Hall as I did sandlike everyone else?? I loved getting my education there and being a Sun Devil!! :)

Yup, those were very happy 2.5 years of my life. I didn't spend any time at Grady Gammage except about 10 years after graduation we went to see a Chinese Martial Arts show there - Shaolin Masters. For my graduation I went to the Wells Fargo arena...

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That one was specifically for you. My friend who took it thought it was cool that the rod was catching the sun! He took it with a Fuji XT-10 and some very expensive lens and a tripod, he is quite the photographer!
Thank you for thinking of me on that one and totally appropriate with the rod and showed just enough to catch my attention. Loved it.

Yup, those were very happy 2.5 years of my life. I didn't spend any time at Grady Gammage except about 10 years after graduation we went to see a Chinese Martial Arts show there - Shaolin Masters. For my graduation I went to the Wells Fargo arena...

Yep I totally understand but back from '72 - '76 all of us had good times sitting outside wasting time....LOL you know?
Stayed about 6 months after graduation and since being recruited I had to report to the Zone office for my new job and get indoctrinated so to speak and start a 12 year career with that company and the work rolled on....lol :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well now we need to get together and reminisce about our time at ASU when I come to Florida for sure!
Oh I am certain we can do that - No doubt about it. Lots to reminisce about so we can put that on the list for sure. I will look forward to that indeed!!! :):yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening 50Kers and I hope all of you have a good evening. Getting ready for more rain tonight and tomorrow, I am use to it so pretty normal. Take care all.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"It is the working man who is the happy man. It is the idle man who is the miserable man."

--Benjamin Franklin

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR