The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Afternoon 50K....Welcome to the WEEKEND

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same to you and everyone else.
My new toy just came home with it. Best buy has a huge sale and no tax and matched Apple by giving me a pair of Powerbeats in ear earphones wireless. Really sweet!! ;)

IMG_0635.JPG

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Who likes the home screen shaded bottom dock? I don't. It takes away from the wallpapers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! LTNS! This summer has gone by so fast...it's crazy. In a little less than 2 weeks we move my oldest to college. :crying: Not sure when he grew up, but wow! I'm not sure I'm ready for it yet. LOL

Hope everyone is doing well and having fun. It's been really hot here and will continue into next week. I see a beach visit in my future. :cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone here at 50K and especially my buddy Taz who I have not seen for a bit and that breakfast looks great Spencer. Hope all of you have a great Sunday while I am at SBux with my new MacBook learning it all. I love it.;):yes:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I hope everyone is having a great Sunday. . . . I just got a haircut, and now it's about time to start preparing my meals for the week. Fun, fun, fun . . . :raised-eyebrow:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone here at 50K and especially my buddy Taz who I have not seen for a bit and that breakfast looks great Spencer. Hope all of you have a great Sunday while I am at SBux with my new MacBook learning it all. I love it.;):yes:

New MacBook, enjoy, I haven't put mine down in over a year.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
New MacBook, enjoy, I haven't put mine down in over a year.
It has already amazed how easy it was to migrate Windows items by WIFI to this MAC AIR w/o missing a thing I wanted or chose. I had to install a Quicken version for Mac and I was amazed how fast it was to do it - I am not use to that when it takes so long to install software on Windows!!
Yep I am liking this and have not put it down either - even took it to Sbux w/ me this morning. lol Anyway take care Taz and hope to see ya more in 50K like old times my friend!!:cool:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice