The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Does iMore have any caps? WindowsCentral doesn't have caps. I'm not sure if CrackBerry has caps. I bought an AndroidCentral cap.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
You mean like Baseball Caps Laura? I don't think. Try the online store for any clothing or ask Michelle. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
You mean like Baseball Caps Laura? I don't think. Try the online store for any clothing or ask Michelle. :)
Yes, baseball caps.

1404f3cdab0941950f2ed84191dab22c.jpg

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I will ask her. I like baseball caps, and I'd buy one for each site if they were available.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
Best of luck with the cap chase and I am a bit of a cap fanatic myself. Got lots from sports and other things as well. Have a good week coming up Laura.... See ya on Twitter... :)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Sunday Dinner. T-Bone Steak, white corn on the cob, Broccoli and carrots, bake potato and a tall glass of homemade iced tea. 🏾🏽
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434323973.029763.jpg
Thanks so MUCH Wifey

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
That is very cool.... I would suggest as I am sure another poster here will share my like for Starbucks and Chai and this person loves tea like I do, I like Oprah Teavana Chai tea at Starbucks because it has less sugar and really taste great.

Go online and look for either ORGANIC INDIA - A Vehicle of Consciousness bringing True Wellness to the world with Tulsi (Holy Basil) tea and organic herbal supplements. and their Chai Tulsi Hot tea in a box of tea bags....one of the best I ever tasted or Tazo Chai tea same way that you can buy in most grocery stores. Both of these are my favorites!!! :)
Thanks for your info as well.

Thanks. I do have organic Tulsi tea grin India. But for day to day chai I use Jivraj No. 9 loose tea leaves or Lamsa tea leaves. I have some ultra expensive Darjeeling tea leaves as well.

I'll get you a recipe soon.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Sunday Dinner. T-Bone Steak, white corn on the cob, Broccoli and carrots, bake potato and a tall glass of homemade iced tea.
View attachment 83318
Thanks so MUCH Wifey
Hey if nothing else we ALL sure eat good but I have to cook myself and still do very well. Spencer tell your wife I said she looks like a great cook. You need to try that new Siracha sauce they have out that will put some heat on your food!! :):cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. I do have organic Tulsi tea grin India. But for day to day chai I use Jivraj No. 9 loose tea leaves or Lamsa tea leaves. I have some ultra expensive Darjeeling tea leaves as well.

I'll get you a recipe soon.
Oh cool a tea hound like me especially the Organic India. Try some Harney and Sons that is expensive too. Laura I think can vouch for that tea!! :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Just getting ready to make sure :biggrin: Herb Crusted Salmon One of my Favs. is all gone along with some veg Cous Cous!! I am having for lunch :)

Last edited:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
One of my favorite quotes from one of my favorite movies...

"Get Busy Living Or Get Busy Dying" .... From The Shawshank Redemption (Morgan Freeman and Tim Robbins)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What all of us are going to look like or feel like as good as we all eat and like to eat... We all have to be careful!!!!! :laughing::biggrin:

CHkXZpeWgAA1r5s.jpg

Fish flavored TUMS anyone??:rotfl:

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm."

-Winston Churchill

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads