The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA too but it's end of the school year crazies and a graduate to boot! For the next week we have to get through Regents Exams and Finals which are harder on the parents. LOL

Looking at all this food is making me hungry so I'm going to get my husband to go out and get me a bagel. Hope the weekend is a good one and everybody has some fun! :)

Daughter just graduated from college, so I totally understand. You have a great weekend, too.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been MIA too but it's end of the school year crazies and a graduate to boot! For the next week we have to get through Regents Exams and Finals which are harder on the parents. LOL

Looking at all this food is making me hungry so I'm going to get my husband to go out and get me a bagel. Hope the weekend is a good one and everybody has some fun! :)

Daughter just graduated from college, so I totally understand. You have a great weekend, too.
Congratulations to both of your kids on their graduations!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope you get more rain in CA and less rain in FL!

We're getting rain here in OH today, a lot of it actually.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
Good one Laura... Hey don't give up on the Cavs yet, Gonna be tough as beat up as they are and worn out to quote Lebron but I think they still have a game in them but don't know if they have 2 especially back in Cali.

I will be watching tomorrow night and rooting for them and watching NHL tonight and hope our Tampa Bay Lightning can win the cup. Tampa is an hour from us here.GO BOLTS!!!!

Hope you are having a good weekend friend. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hope you get more rain in CA and less rain in FL!

We're getting rain here in OH today, a lot of it actually.

Sent from my rooted Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk
WOW just noticed your posts on iMore the count, Like you just started here as I remember when you started posting in the 50K forum :) and your global posts... WOOW!!!!!:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Hey there Janey, You sound just like the rest of us. Get hubby to grab an extra onion bagel for me please:laughing:

Last edited:

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Good one Laura... Hey don't give up on the Cavs yet, Gonna be tough as beat up as they are and worn out to quote Lebron but I think they still have a game in them but don't know if they have 2 especially back in Cali.

I will be watching tomorrow night and rooting for them and watching NHL tonight and hope our Tampa Bay Lightning can win the cup. Tampa is an hour from us here.GO BOLTS!!!!

Hope you are having a good weekend friend. :)
Thanks!

Go Tampa Bay Lightning ⚡! That's right the Stanley Cup Finals are happening too!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."

-Ralph Waldo Emerson
Bet if you asked Spencer that he would probably say Semper Fi since it sounds so much like that definition of those 2 words as well!!!

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Looks simple but also simply good, If you mean indian food as in INDIA than it is one of my favs too. You have had a lucky weekend with all the food you are getting huh?? :)

Yup. And this is as authentic South Indian (from INDIA) as it gets. My friend is an amazing cook. I have been stuffing myself crazy these last few days 😋

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods