The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Thankfully most of my family and friends are pretty tech savvy.

I do have one friend who cannot figure out how to reply to emails using his iPhone. I remember 3 of us trying to help him. I had a BlackBerry at the time. Another friend had an Android device, and the third was also an iPhone user. We all tried to help but just gave up. I figured out how to send and receive emails using iPhones easily. Same with Android. The other iPhone user and the Android user had no trouble with BlackBerry email either. We played with each other's phones, sending and replying to emails. The guy we tried to help never figured out email on any of the devices.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

worldspy99

Trusted Member
Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
Was a long day today and it's going to be a longer day tomorrow. Friday should be more chilled out. Going to go see the cable car museum in San Fransisco with a couple of five year olds.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Random contribution to this thread:

"If you're not a thorn in somebody's side, you aren't doing Christianity right."

-Mother Angelica

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Nice weather app!

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk
Spencer by looking at your past weather scrren shots for a week it almost looks like the weather there almost duplicates ours. I love it except everytime I wash my car it rains, Bet it is killing Taz with his new car...:biggrin:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Since we are posting food pics, here is one from lunch yesterday. Vegetable soup, salad with fried green tomatoes and a cookie...
Also looks good, You guys are killing me with the great looking food. Going out tonight to Bone Fish Grill my fav seafood place to get some Tai Coconut shrimp as an advertiser followed by wood plank grilled salmon!!!!:yes:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so yesterday my wife brought home an iPad 2 from her friend. She told me that her friend said, "I don't know what's wrong with it, but can Bigeric23 look at it for me?" :rolleyes: If I had a dime for every time I heard that.

Well . . . after two days of fighting with it and trying to squeeze the passwords out of her, I have it restored and working again. Thank God I didn't lose any of her pictures.

Any of you have to go through this all the time, too?
Oh Yes with all my friends they bring their iPads to our morning Starbucks get together and I spend half the morning doing what you did.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative