The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Where is everyone?! I've been sick for the past week + so I've been slacking with the checking in. Hope everyone is good and Happy Friday!!! :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Where is everyone?! I've been sick for the past week + so I've been slacking with the checking in. Hope everyone is good and Happy Friday!!! :)

Hi Janey, been busy with work, and pick up some new wheels. So been having some fun detailing. Hope your feeling better.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! Finally feeling better and have been hopping around iMore catching up on posts for the past few days. I have to say (and I feel comfortable saying this only on this thread) that some people here need to calm down and stop being so rude to newer members. Some days I wonder why I'm still here!

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day and manages to have some fun. :)

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone! Finally feeling better and have been hopping around iMore catching up on posts for the past few days. I have to say (and I feel comfortable saying this only on this thread) that some people here need to calm down and stop being so rude to newer members. Some days I wonder why I'm still here!

Anyway, hope everyone has a great day and manages to have some fun. :)
Glad you're feeling better! :)

I spotted something cool when I was on my way to Starbucks.Unfortunately the forums are squirrelly, and I can't post my picture. I'll try tomorrow.

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
9d30403b1d01430d8812e71cdb23e945.jpg

Phone Ambulance is the cool thing I saw.

Sent from my Moto X using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Riddle​

Romeo and Juliet are found dead on the floor in a bedroom. When they were discovered, there were pieces of glass and some water on the floor. The only furniture in the room is a shelf and a bed. The house in is a remote location, away from everything except for the nearby railway track. What caused the death of Romeo and Juliet?

Count Paris, having learned of his bethrothed's secret marriage to Romeo, came to find them in flagrante delicto and became enraged, where he killed them both with his bare hands. Friar Lawrence, coming to check on Juliet's health after taking the brew that would make her sleep, found the two young lovers. He realised that as this was a crime of passion, the only possible explanation were Count Paris as a jilted lover or Lord Capulet, having found his daughter in a compromising situation and unaware of her marriage. As Friar Lawrence flees the room, he drops the vial of holy water that he had prepared for Juliet's impending mock burial later that evening.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. Sorry about not posting but been real busy. Can barely get on Twitter to say hi to friends there.
Very nice ride Taz and congrats. Drive safe and guess that night work is paying off!! LOL:laughing: