The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning peeps. I went to work yesterday and BOY was that a MISTAKE. Cough is back with a vengeance.
Teleworking today.
Everyone have a GREAT day!

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6
You do the same Lil and get better, Try not to push what you have and take care of yourself. Have a great day...:)

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
I am bummed! I went to set up my MasterCard into Apple Pay but it's not eligible. There are so many programs out there that not all can be supported. Now I have to research what kind of program we want to transfer into.

Of course, it isn't really a priority since I can't drive so I'm not going any place where I can use it. LOL :eek:

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I am bummed! I went to set up my MasterCard into Apple Pay but it's not eligible. There are so many programs out there that not all can be supported. Now I have to research what kind of program we want to transfer into.

Of course, it isn't really a priority since I can't drive so I'm not going any place where I can use it. LOL :eek:

I think its just all new, as more and more people use it. The banks will get on board.

Lovejoy09

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Pulled an all nighter but finally finished my next game. This is the one thats gonna bring in the mule!

Edit:

Now I'm off to pick out some colors to paint my house.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to everyone on 50K. It is Hump day and hope everyone is getting well and on to a great weekend. :cool:
Hope the girls are getting better and Spencer your back is felling better as well. Take care everyone!!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Good Evening 50K and thanks Jag. It's pain i have to live with, some days are better that others...I'm still walking. SMILE

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon 50K and Taz, Janey and Spencer. Hope all of you have a great weekend and a good game on NFL Thursday!
Hope you all have a good weekend. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Evening 50K and thanks Jag. It's pain i have to live with, some days are better that others...I'm still walking. SMILE
Spencer I know what you mean as I fractured my ankle both bones and torn ligaments in a Motorcycle accident in 2007 and totally wired and plated together. I just live with it and most days ok, once in a while I feel it. Its why I love riding my bicycle such long distance as it does not bother me.