The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning 50K...TGIF
Good morning Spencer and 50K and yes it has to be TGIF because it is nice and cool here and the weather great for the weekend, Going to our new Apple store this weekend to get a reduced price 32GB Air!!!:)
Spencer how did you injection go, You made it through it yes? Hope you feel OK!

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Good morning Spencer and 50K and yes it has to be TGIF because it is nice and cool here and the weather great for the weekend, Going to our new Apple store this weekend to get a reduced price 32GB Air!!!:)

Morning Jag, have a great day.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good Morning to the 50K crew to Taz, Janey, and Lil and hope your cold is better than yesterday! Already greeted Spencer and hope all of you have a great weekend.;)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I made it thru. I'm good for another couple of weeks....SMILE

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Good Morning to the 50K crew to Taz, Janey, and Lil and hope your cold is better than yesterday! Already greeted Spencer and hope all of you have a great weekend.;)

Thanks love. I'm actually much rested.

All the drugs seem to be working. Prednisone, high dosage antibiotics, cough syrup with codeine, and an inhaler seem to be working. I slept last night and I can breathe today.

Sent from my SEXY GORGEOUS AWESOME GOLD 128G iPhone 6

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site

All the drugs seem to be working. Prednisone, high dosage antibiotics, cough syrup with codeine, and an inhaler seem to be working. I slept last night and I can breathe today.

That doesn't sound like fun, rest, hope you feel better.

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good morning everyone and happy Friday! The guys came this morning to take the ramp down from my house so progress is being made. Let's just hope I can actually get down the steps. Lol

Enjoy your day everyone. 😃

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

That is good to hear, I am sure the cough syrup with codeine had a good deal to do with a good nights sleep...lol :). Happy to hear you are doing better.:biggrin::heart:

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Morning all! What's everyone up to today? I hope it's something exciting so I can live vicariously through you. LOL

Going to go and try and get a flu shot today. Hopefully the wait won't be too long since I still get really tired when standing. How's that for exciting?! I almost can't control how excited I am. :rolleyes:

Have a good day! :)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen