The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ha! They are a bunch of flat leavers! My husband is at work and the kids are in school. I can get around much better now than a few months ago and I have started doing partial weight bearing and am going from 50% to 75% tomorrow. It's been a long road but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. ;)
Good for you. I have been through exactly what you are going through with a very extensive ankle surgery in 2007 so I can feel for you. Hang in there!:)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon to everyone at 50K and hope ALL of you have a great hump day!!:cool: Wonderful weather here today except for still the late afternoon rain storm!!

Janey_G

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Good for you. I have been through exactly what you are going through with a very extensive ankle surgery in 2007 so I can feel for you. Hang in there!:)

It really has been an interesting recovery! It has made me realize just how handicapped unfriendly the world is. Even going to doctor appointments were a struggle. Just because something is "accessible" doesn't mean that it's done in the best way for people in a wheelchair to navigate.

I started 75% today which means I'm walking with the assistance of only one crutch on the recovering side. It's a bit owie for sure. :(

Hope everyone's day has been a good one. :cool:

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It really has been an interesting recovery! It has made me realize just how handicapped unfriendly the world is. Even going to doctor appointments were a struggle. Just because something is "accessible" doesn't mean that it's done in the best way for people in a wheelchair to navigate.

I started 75% today which means I'm walking with the assistance of only one crutch on the recovering side. It's a bit owie for sure. :(

Hope everyone's day has been a good one. :cool:
Sounds like a mirror of my experience except I was driving to work after 2 weeks and being my right or gas foot ankle...lol with a large walking boot, Probably not the best idea but I had to. It all worked for me. Stay well and keep the leg up and that will help!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning all in 50K... Hope all of you are well and your day is going ok as well. Take care and talk to you all soon. Hope you also have a great weekend!!:cool:

philstollery

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
I'm loving Fleksy as a keyboard replacement. Tried swiping and couldn't get used to it. Fleksy allows me to keep tapping but has the cool flick shortcuts. Everyone else?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods