The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Lol, more like a brick wall. How's it going Jag.
Things are going well with me Taz TY but just real busy with work muck like you... I am taking my vacation next Sept. since I already went this year and have a cousin and his wife that live in Mattapoisett on a lake. They invited me for a week or so and will take me to a Pats game. Looking forward to it. How are you?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone! I'm sorry I've been MIA but lots of stuff going on and I just haven't been online much. I had surgery on my leg 7/1 and have been non weightbearing since. Spending the summer with a broken leg has really sucked and was really depressing. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things so I'm popping in to say hello. :)

Hope everyone has been doing well!
Hi Janey..Sorry to hear about the leg but having surgery on my ankle I know all about the non-weight bearing. I was off for 8 weeks a number of years ago. Take care and get well soon. :)

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Things are going well with me Taz TY but just real busy with work muck like you... I am taking my vacation next Sept. since I already went this year and have a cousin and his wife that live in Mattapoisett on a lake. They invited me for a week or so and will take me to a Pats game. Looking forward to it. How are you?

That sounds pretty cool, I'm not to bad, this night makes my third night. So it's kind of my hump day. So looking forward to the weekend.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
That sounds pretty cool, I'm not to bad, this night makes my third night. So it's kind of my hump day. So looking forward to the weekend.
I understand my friend and I could never work the nights like you being a morning person. Glad you are doing good.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
A big good morning to Taz and spencer and the rest of the 50K folks. Hope all of you have a good Hump day working towards an even bigger weekend. All of the rain we have been getting and continue to get so it's hard to plan.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
You are more than welcome. I try to do my part to help you and keep you happy...lol :rotfl::yes:

BTW it is still in the area so we are not out of the woods yet... FYI!

Cant say we don't need it, its been pretty dry over here... but the crap is depressing... take it back...please.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning 50kers, have a great day.
Good Morning to you Taz and I see you are working another night shift. Well have a great TGIF as I know I will and hope your weekend goes well. I have a feeling our rain will hold up this weekend but next week I might take it back for you...lol :cool: