The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Thank you very much, Jag! Do you happen to want the case that I have left over? No payment required, I'd be happy to send it to you on my dime if you'd like to have it. I just want someone to enjoy it as much as I did.
Jake that is more than kind of you and generous but I have been using a Seidio Convert case with Holster for years and have one on my 5S now with a new spare...lol It also has a slip on rubber out that covers all ports. The hard shell case underneath is the same one pr1nce has...He copied me...:p

Thank you just the same but maybe you will find someone in VA near you that could use it. Take care and stay well.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning to Taz, Jake, spencer and pr1nce you all. Hope you all have a good day as it is raining here but all the rest of the 50Kers have a great day and hope to say hi this afternoon.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Good morning to Taz, Jake, spencer and pr1nce you all. Hope you all have a good day as it is raining here but all the rest of the 50Kers have a great day and hope to say hi this afternoon.

Good morning Jag! Mother Nature is confused again here. It felt like fall football weather last night. It is 55 right now and the high today is only gonna be 70 maybe.

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Good morning Jake!

Good morning, Prince!

Jake that is more than kind of you and generous but I have been using a Seidio Convert case with Holster for years and have one on my 5S now with a new spare...lol It also has a slip on rubber out that covers all ports. The hard shell case underneath is the same one pr1nce has...He copied me...:p

Thank you just the same but maybe you will find someone in VA near you that could use it. Take care and stay well.

Gotcha, no problem. But now that you mention it I can give it to my friend who has an iPhone 5. I'll save it for the next time I see her. :)

Good morning, Jag!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good morning Jag! Mother Nature is confused again here. It felt like fall football weather last night. It is 55 right now and the high today is only gonna be 70 maybe.
I know...We still have heat and humidity, The rain is just Mother Nature playing with us to make it more misearable.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I hear you. We can forget that high of 70 today. It's 63 feels like fall.
Well buddy how bout rain but 90 and humid and that is when it is raining, When it stops it gets real hot. Tomorrow day off, Wash and wax m new car and then hit the cycle for my day off ride. My buddy has been bragging so i am going to take him out on a RIDE and teach him a lesson...lol. See how far he can go before he calls it a day. :rotfl:. TTYL. gotta pick up Melissa for dinner.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Well buddy how bout rain but 90 and humid and that is when it is raining, When it stops it gets real hot. Tomorrow day off, Wash and wax m new car and then hit the cycle for my day off ride. My buddy has been bragging so i am going to take him out on a RIDE and teach him a lesson...lol. See how far he can go before he calls it a day. :rotfl:. TTYL. gotta pick up Melissa for dinner.

Cloudy and cool here. The high temp today was 66 and we had some rain this afternoon. Enjoy your day off.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Cloudy and cool here. The high temp today was 66 and we had some rain this afternoon. Enjoy your day off.
Thank you pr1nce and you know i will, Now they are calling for rain all morning which would throw all my plans off for what I want to do. Well we shall see. Hey you have a good day tomorrow as well with what we spoke about the other night ok. :) Anyway I have got to get out of here or I am going to be late picking up Melissa. I have 20 mins....See yaaa!!

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good afternoon everyone. I would say that this day is a washout for everything I wanted to do because it has and will be raining all day.
I think this is the first time in over a month i have not been on my bike on my day off. Well everybody have a good afternoon.:)