The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
This is the only meal of the week I go all out with and do everything from scratch. The rest of the week is too insane.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
That was just a sample but I am all over the map... I even love Celtic like Loreena McKennitt and Richie Blackmore who use to Head Deep Purple formed a band with his wife, He last name is Night so 'Blackmores Night' and it is really good Celtic music. You should listen to that and Loreena.

If you like Celtic rock and have an adventurous ear you should check out Brother.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I wonder why I make 1 or 2 posts and all the like buttons go away - I refresh and they are back. At CB I think every 10 posts they go away and then you have to refresh but this morning it is every couple of posts for like and thanks??

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I wonder why I make 1 or 2 posts and all the like buttons go away - I refresh and they are back. At CB I think every 10 posts they go away and then you have to refresh but this morning it is every couple of posts for like and thanks??

I wonder if there's a bug with the like buttons this morning. Taz mentioned to earlier that my avatar was not showing up on my likes.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if there's a bug with the like buttons this morning. Taz mentioned to earlier that my avatar was not showing up on my likes.
It is just weird and I don't mean on my own but I could not like a post of yours until I refreshed and it was like 2 posts???

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site

I had issues with disappearing likes on WPC last night. I usually use Tapatalk for the other sites.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Well guys I am closing up and heading out early. See if I can catch a ride before the rain so ALL of you have a good day and hope you can get out too and have some fun. TTYL. :)

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Good evening everyone! I took it easy today ran some errands and hung around the house. How was your day?

Sounds like a good day pr1nce. Got in my ride and came home to catch the Indycar race at Pocono. Good race castroneves came in 2nd

Sent from my iPad Retina using Tapatalk Pro!