The iMore 20K / 50K Post Challenge - Are you up for it?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Of all the music generes I grew up on and pr1nce and I are trhe same age so he knows what I am talking about...I love good blues music..Old and new stuff like today even...Johnny Lang and Kenny Wayne Sheppard and others.

Yeah, I'm only 50....Just a baby.....LOL

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello out there in Windows land Laura... Sorry I see you were here last night and missed you. I was on Twitter reading your Tweets on all the new stuff coming out and what is going on. :)

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Funny you guys are talking about music. I've got a mixture of Blake Shelton, Keith Urban, the Corrs, and Sam Smith going on here.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Of all the music generes I grew up on and pr1nce and I are trhe same age so he knows what I am talking about...I love good blues music..Old and new stuff like today even...Johnny Lang and Kenny Wayne Sheppard and others.

I'm not a big blues fan except for BB King. I do like some Johnny Lang and Kenny Wayne Sheppard though. My favorite music is R&B both new and old, gospel, pop even like some hip hop.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Keith check out Sam Smith if you haven't already. I think you might like.

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh it's more like a late lunch/early dinner thing.

Halibut is still marinating.

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Keith check out Sam Smith if you haven't already. I think you might like.

I've heard him. I can't think of the songs but I like his music. I get educated on all the new stuff from my son and daughter. After 30+ years in radio I love music and listen to a lot of radio stations in all formats.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm not a big blues fan except for BB King. I do like some Johnny Lang and Kenny Wayne Sheppard though. My favorite music is R&B both new and old, gospel, pop even like some hip hop.
That was just a sample but I am all over the map... I even love Celtic like Loreena McKennitt and Richie Blackmore who use to Head Deep Purple formed a band with his wife, He last name is Night so 'Blackmores Night' and it is really good Celtic music. You should listen to that and Loreena.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods